Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Not receiving 02 & tesco mobile calls since 02.02.2017

Alphajo
2: Seeker
Not receiving 02 & tesco mobile calls. Had a major bust up with my partner, she assumed I had changed numbers or barred from calling me. It caused me a falling out with my best friend as well.
4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

May I ask a few questions. 

• Have you checked your phone to ensure no numbers have been added to any phone call blocking facility. It's best to check all phones affected. 
  • Have you recently ported to Vodafone as this could be a Split Port which only Vodafone Customer service on 191 or Live Chat can assist with by escalating this to the Porting Teams. 
  • Does this happen wherever you go. 
  • Can you try your Sim Card in another phone as a process of elimination to rule out the phone or sim card that may be at fault. Try another Sim in your phone. If necessary any Vodafone Shop can replace the Sim Card via a Sim Swap. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Alphajo

If it is just O2 numbers, it will need investigating from Vodafone, O2 and Tesco to make sure the calls are being routed to the Vodafone network.

This is going to mean your partner and friend will also need to raise this with O2 and Tesco Mobile.

The best thing to do is to have a live chat, they will be able to look at your account and escalate the issue if necessary.

You can try a SIM swap, it may be a SIM card error.

If you continue to have issues with O2 and Tesco Mobile numbers, please come back to the forum.

Alphajo
Hi @AnnS, no actually I can't even receive vodafone calls. Just checked from my other vodafone line

AnnS

Gosh @Alphajo

At least that narrows down the problem.  Are you able to make calls?

It may be an idea to put your postcode into the coverage checker at the top of the page, there may be a network issue in your location.

Please also check out the template on the thread below and copy and paste the results back.  This will give the Team here something to work on.

Network Issues