Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Now TV

fox3shooter
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
So after chatting to an advisor on live and not getting my problem fixed I'm trying all options to get the service I am paying for.

So I have recently upgraded and part of the plan was 12 months Now TV. This would be great if I could actually get it !!

Yes I have received the text msg
Yes I have clicked the link
Yes I have put my details in
Yes I have downloaded the App

And yet when I sign in all I get is " You have no passes on your account"

Speak to advisor same routine, how many times ??

For the love of god sort my problem out, my only option if it is t is to request a cancellation of my account as I'm paying and not receiving what I am paying for !
9 REPLIES 9

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

I personally do not use that service however I have found some FAQs here > Link.

Appreciate you've spoken to Vodafone via Live Chat. 

Perhaps ringing 191 may yield better results. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @fox3shooter

If you have upgraded and had previously had NOW TV included in your tariff or were already a NOW TV customer, you need to cancel your previous pass.  As soon as this has been done, you will be able to get a new pass which comes with your upgrade.

If you continue to have problems, it will need account access for Vodafone to reset your pass.  This can be done by using live chat or calling Vodafone.  Understandably, you have already been in  touch with CS.

There is further information for you on the link below.

Now TV Support

Retired-LouiseE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hello @fox3shooter

I completely understand your frustration. Are there any further updates on this situation?

Louise

I have had the same problem to be told all the same things and done what was asked then another agent saying 

"dont worry it will be active after midnight".. wasit? was it hell

then on live chat to another agent  telling me "no you need to buy a pass then vodafone will refund it!?

great way of handling a "free" gift. how difficult can you make it to get something so bleedingly simple. Its getting to the point im seriously going elsewhere

Hi @bobbdobbs

I'm sorry to hear this is happening. I'm going to send you a Private Message for further help regarding this issue.

Nathan

nathan, thanks for the reply but unfotunately every tie i try to send a response i get this errr message: 

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

i am losing the wil to live

Hi @bobbdobbs

I have just checked the online form and it is working. 

Please clear your cache and cookies, try through another browser and ensure your message is below 2500 characters. 

If you continue to experience problems please try through another device and use another email address. 

Louise

I am also having problem accessing Now TV.  I have so far spoken to five advisers one in person and four through "live chat".  I have sent five or six texts to obtain the link to register, and each time the link takes me to a webpage that refuses to load fully.  I have tried taking my SIM card out of my Blackberry and putting it in another phone.  I got a little further, but still met with a page of "offers" that would not fully load, preventing my from selecting one.

Each adviser I spoke to told me that they had fixed the problem and that I should variously wait "an hour", or "until after midnight" or "24 hours" before accessing the link again, then it would definitely work.  It has not.  I do not understand why the process for activating this free service should be so convoluted.  Any help gratefully received.  

Will
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Ratty01

I've just sent you a PM with a link to get in touch with us.