You are here:

Pay monthly products & services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest

Occupation field error on Vodafone Broadband sign up

Hello,

I'm trying to sign up for Vodafone Broadband but there is a problem with the 'occupation' field on the check out screen. 

This is a blank field that has to be completed with your occupation before you can continue to the next stage. However, when I input my occupation and select continue I'm given an error message that says, "please select your title from the list" - there is no list, only a blank box.

Does anyone know of this issue or have your experienced it too? 

I have tried different browsers with the same result. 

Message 1 of 4 (856 Views)

Re: Occupation field error on Vodafone Broadband sign up

Hi,

I sometimes find similar issues which is because I'm using a phone or Tablet which use a mobile version of firmware. 

To get round this I request the Desktop version , disable any content blocker and allow pop ups. 

Or if using a Computer then again allow pop ups and check any firewall, security suite or content blocker isn't hindering. 

Alternatively a person can call....

08080 044 848 for broadband (free from all UK landlines and mobiles) with lines open between 8am and 8pm, seven days a week.

image.jpeg

Message 2 of 4 (811 Views)
Rank 1: Guest

Thanks for your reply.

I have done all the things you have suggested and still there is a problem, however drop down lists and pop-ups are available throughout other sections of this process and i'm sure this is a website error. 

I will give Vodafone a call. 

Message 3 of 4 (761 Views)
Highlighted

You're welcome.   Smiley Happy

image.jpeg

Message 4 of 4 (750 Views)
Got a question?

Get help and technical support on Vodafone's devices, products and services from our online community

If your question relates directly to your account or mobile number please contact our customer services team.

My Vodafone

My Vodafone

Stay in control of your spending and manage your account online.

Register for My Vodafone

Top up