Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Ongoing billing problem

ToXiC65
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

How difficult can it be to simply take away the amount i have been credited plus 3 payments (which my permission WAS NOT GIVEN for 2 payments off my debit card) and still the account is wrong..  This has been ongoing since the end of Oct 2016..  Numerous live chats (saved conversations) promising it will be dealt with in 24-48 hours, phone calls etc and still no better than i was..  Someone please help it is making me ill, was in hospital end of last year getting over 3 heart attacks i do not want to have any more....

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi,

I understand the frustration that this must be causing you. 

I appreciste youve tried the different channels of Customer services. 

The forum is both owned and also monitored by Vodafone U.K. staff. We have members of the Vodafone Tech Team who are available to respond and Help where they can. They all have the Vodafone logo next to their name so you know they are officially from Vodafone.

All posts left are read by them.

Hang in there and I'm sure they'll be in touch. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

WoW loads of views on my post..  BUT not surprising no responce from any vodaphone tech to see if they can assist with my problem..  They must think i am going to help fund there huge fine they have had 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Apologies for the delay @ToXiC65

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch. Please follow the instructions and the team will be in touch as soon as possible.