Pay monthly products & services

Ask a question:
Highlighted

Pay monthly help

[ Edited ]

New to Vodafone?

If you're new to Vodafone, you can find everything you need to know and get set up on our Get Started page

Accessibility help

We’re here to make life simpler if you’re hard of hearing, have difficulty seeing or find handling a mobile phone tricky. Visit our Accessibility help page for more information.

My Vodafone

My Vodafone is a quick and easy way to stay in control of your Pay monthly account online. Register for free and you can check and pay your bills, keep an eye on how many minutes you've got left and upgrade your phone online.

Price plans

Have a look at our latest Pay Monthly price plans and don’t forget to check out our latest SIM Only deals.

Swapping your SIM

Visit vodafone.co.uk/simswap if you've recently upgraded or got a new phone, and need to change the size of your SIM.

Coverage

We have a Network checker so you can see what the coverage is like in your area and get live network updates to see if there is any planned maintenance. For more information, see our Network checker help video.

Billing

Got a question about your bill? We have all the answers you’ll need on our Vodafone bill pages. For an overview of how our bills work check out our video guide to your bill.

Content Control

For help on how to remove content control visit our Vodafone Content Control help page.

Voicemail

Click here to see helpful answers to common voicemail questions.

Firmware

For information on Vodafone's firmware policy, check our our Vodafone Firmware FAQ's.

Repairing a faulty phone or device 

For information on getting your phone repaired, see our FAQ's here.

Interested in buying or upgrading?

For our latest offers if you’re joining us, visit our online shop. To upgrade your phone and/or plan log into My Vodafone to choose from a great range of offers.

Roaming

If you’ll be using your phone while you travel don’t forget to take a look at our roaming prices and help before you go.

Message 1 of 1 (46,094 Views)
Got a question?

Get help and technical support on Vodafone's devices, products and services from our online community

If your question relates directly to your account or mobile number please contact our customer services team.

My Vodafone

My Vodafone

Stay in control of your spending and manage your account online.

Register for My Vodafone

Top up