Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Resolved! Vodafone together, no eSIMs delivered.

I've just signed up for two 25GB SIMs and 910meg home broadband. I was under the impression that I would receive my two eSIMs straight away, but I've had nothing. The order seems to have gone through, the broadband router is pending dispatch and I've...

Pipefish by 3: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Not receiving 5G on iPhone 15, with a 5G Max SIM

Hello, as per the title.I have stood within 5G coverage areas, in line of sight of a 5G mast and still not received the signal, despite friends who are receiving 5G signal (same phone and network). I have double checked and tripe checked that the set...

ekajpls by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Terrible Upgrade Offers

Anyone else receive TERRIBLE upgrade offers from Vodafone even when being a customer for long periods of time? What is the point of sticking to one company when their offers are WORSE than all their competitors?Your prices are higher than everyone el...

Resolved! Vodafone basic plans are still misleading

Basics plan does not come with 5G despite all the misleading information suggesting they do. Please can someone point me to the bit online that says they are 4G  only before I go to advertising standards. Is a Basics SIM only plan not a SIM only plan...

IMG_0014.jpeg IMG_0015.png
TV175 by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

account login problem - still since Nov

hi,  since 14th Nov I have not been able to Log into my account,  my account have been cleansed 7 or 8 times my CS via 191 and also by Social Media team via Messenger,  I've had numerous password and Username changes,  all failed to log me in,  even ...

Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 14.58.43.jpg

So long, and thanks for all the fish

Hi all,I have been a  member of this forum for probably in excess of ten years, both in my current guise as Tsathoggua and in my previous guise as Biffo1963 until that account was banned for speaking out of turn, i.e. being honest about things which ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 2 thanks

What should i do

A long time ago my app started playing up and I could do nothing with my app or account it said I was not the owner .. About a year ago my contract ended and I was working away in the Netherlands and many other things were going on in my life I total...

SecureNet

I’ve been paying for Securenet for years on 2 phones with not a single bit of evidence to show it is doing anything. The app doesn’t load either. I called Customer Service  to ask about how I get the app working and she said you can’t - there is no t...

SQBop by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone appalling customer care, can’t wait to leave!

So I’ve been a customer with Vodafone for many years. I have my landline with Vodafone, My home fibre broadband, My Apple Watch contract, And four Sim contracts for my whole family. I pay well over £100 a month. Also I have purchased a few thousand p...

Resolved! Am I wanting too much? Technical issue caused further problems

Hi all,I recently had a Vodafone complaint closed in relation to my monthly plans.Long story short there was a technical issue from Vodafones side which caused my account to reflect as not paying bills on time. I saw this in time and questioned it, t...

joecohs by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks