Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Router dropping connection / Apple Airplay / Loss of speed

Andrew1000
4: Newbie

Hello.  I've recently moved over to Vodafone Broadband and in general it's going ok.  

One issue however is that Airplay (used for communication with all my Apple devices) no longer works on the network.  My Amp (which is the Airplay end-point is no longer detectable by any of my devices.  For reference I've turned off the amp & made sure that it's otherwise fully connected to the network. Everything looks fine, but Airplay no longer works.

Please help.  Is there something that needs updating / changing on the router ?

64 REPLIES 64

@Alex - once you have jumped into a thread there is no easy way to move to last page / first page....   you can only go one forward, etc..

Nabs
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@paulcormack it's not ideal (it's quite frankly rubbish) but you can type the page number you want and press enter it'll take you straight there. Not as easy as the previous dropdown but it's slightly better than having to thumb through each page

I've lost count how many times I've clicked a link that was dangerously close to the VF logo and been taken to the main VF page.

Also, I don't know why, but I find myself having to press back twice when in the forum to achieve the desired result.

Good spot Paul.  I've been trying to ignore this, but last night it went down right in the middle of a gaming session.  Completely destroyed everything myself and friends were working on together.

I'm going to have to log this out with Vodafone as it's not only VERY annoying normally, but at the wrong time it can have very bad consequences.  It's also very embarrasing when friends are over and the Internet dies "oh don't worry I'm on Vodafone and this happens all the time, it will be back up soon".

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Andrew1000

That's great to hear and thank you for updating the thread. 

If you need anything else, please let us know. 

Thanks,