Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Advantage

madinoxford
2: Seeker

Hi

I am allready a Vodafone customer of some "twenty years" and have recently started working for a local authority, this I have discovered entitles me to use the "Vodafone Advantage Scheme".

I went through the registration process but when it came to the form it would not recognise my work e/mail .... I have discovered this is probably due to my email being a school e/mail and not a local authrority address !!

Help !!!

any suggestions

Thanks

Mike

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @madinoxford

With the discount being provided by your employer, it may be an idea to speak to your employer about the problem, this could also be affecting other local authority employees

If you use live chat, they will be able to advise you how to contact the VA Team for further help.

Please see the link below for additional information.

Vodafone Advantage

Hi Ann,

I have actually done that, but to no avail, allthough I am entitled the discount and in the grand scheme of things my employer will not spend time trying to sort out my 30 percent discount   I can only use a school e/mail address !!  which Vodafone will not recognise !! it was suggested I go into the local Vodafone store with an I/D card or a local authority payslip, but I have had pretty poor C/service from our local store in the past, and they can't "tailor" your requirements to your account as placing your order over the phone direct to Vodafone Sales can. 

Thanks, I appreciatte your help on this issue

Mike

Last time I renewed my SIMO with vodafone the guys in retentions used my new employer for the EAP - we confirmed my employment over live chat, and the discount was applied immediately to my account.

I did not need to fill out any online form prior to this.

ELLIOMAR96

Hi,

If you are having issues applying your VEA discount. You can go into a Vodafone store with a pay-slip and photo I.D and they can apply this for you.

Sorry this is late.

Hope it helps

Elliott :Smiling: