Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Family - where's it gone?

raymartin52
13: Advanced Member

I can no longer find the link to Manage My Family Group on the My Vodafone website. I tried Online Chat, but the operative was a complete waste of time. All I want to do is double-check I've got the right numbers, but I'm blowed if I can find the page.

Life's too short to call 191, and in any case I've always done it online. Can anyone tell me how to find it, or has it been removed? I have heard rumours that Vodafone Family was going to be discontinued...

9 REPLIES 9

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @raymartin52

When you log on to your online account, please scroll down to manage minutes.  You should then be able to see Family.

raymartin52
I don't have that option on my page!

raymartin52
Both those links refer to a page on My Vodafone that doesn't exist.

Ah ok. 

I'm thinking you may then need to call them. 

Appreciate from what you've said you'd rather not. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @raymartin52

Family is certainly hard to find but it is there.

When you log on go to manage your extras, click > scroll down and click on manage minutes, click on see services.  You will then be able to see the Family menu.

Hope this solves the problem for you.

raymartin52
I don't have the option to Manage Minutes! I just don't understand this problem, I've used Vodafone online account management since it was first offered...

raymartin52
Found it at last! Problem was I was using a tablet which was showing me a differently-formatted screen, even though I had clicked on go to full site. Thanks to everyone who replied.

Hi @raymartin52

Thanks for getting back to us and updating the thread. 

I'm pleased to hear you've found this. :Smiling: 

If you need anything else, let us know. 

Thanks,