You are here:

Pay monthly products & services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest

Re: Vodafone Home Broadband / Vodafone Connect

Vodafone Broadband have yet again surpassed themselves!

They called me to try and resolve the issue and then told me they can't talk to me as the password needs to come from my wife! Why call me then and how have I managed to discuss the problem forthe past two weeks! My blood is boiling!

Has anyone had any luck escalating beyond the basic customer service team?

Message 361 of 367 (3,185 Views)
Rank 3: Occasional Poster

@ Bassbunny

Welcome to the club! The fact is that Vodafone are aware that there are several hundred of us technically competent people who want to use our own equipment. However, since we are more competent that their own incredibly incompetent tech 2 staff, they won't grant our request. I have already put half a dozen people off from signing up to VF broadband and I know that others are doing the same.

My contract is up soon. Bye bye to VF broadband.

Message 362 of 367 (2,791 Views)

Guys. I'm sharing my pain with you. I had Openreach engineer to fix my Line and he managed to fix it but Vodafone will not give me my PPPoE credentials to use my own router.

I just wonder. Did any one of you tried to Clone MAC address of VF router? I'm not sure how they authenticate that crap black shoe box with their equipment but it might be worth trying ay?
Message 363 of 367 (2,562 Views)

[ Edited ]

@fremenos. Sorry to hear about your pain. We are a large group that have also had no success with this. Just waiting for the contract to be up and then moving off somewhere else.

My 2 cents, if VF offered to give me broadband for free, I would NOT take it.

Line disconnects, speed dropping, refusing to allow use of own router. These are my top three complaints. All fall on deaf ears

Message 364 of 367 (1,962 Views)

[ Edited ]

>>Line disconnects, speed dropping, refusing to allow use of own router. These are my top three complaints. All fall on deaf ears

Thanks for this info.

I was tempted by the £23/month offer but will look elsewhere, I don't need this kind of hassle from my utilities!

Message 365 of 367 (1,952 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Lou0, glad I could help!

I wish I'd looked into it further before I signed up.

Did I mention that the top level complaints team promise to call you in a day or two and never do?

A guy called Dan Brown in the Leeds office (his colleagues grassed him up, LOL ).

Message 366 of 367 (1,907 Views)

My contract will not run out till next year so I've got a long waiting time but luckily my both mobile contracts are running out in November.

Just guess what is going to happen then.
Message 367 of 367 (1,534 Views)
Got a question?

Get help and technical support on Vodafone's devices, products and services from our online community

If your question relates directly to your account or mobile number please contact our customer services team.

My Vodafone

My Vodafone

Stay in control of your spending and manage your account online.

Register for My Vodafone

Top up