Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone are liars

Luisaalmeida
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have been a Vodafone customer for over 10 years and this is how they treat there loyal customers I rung Vodafone to tell them I had upgraded with car phone warehouse they said take the phone back the have roped u off and we will do u a better deal so that's what I did they told me my phone would be with me the next day so I waited in all day for my new phone it didn't arrive I rung Vodafone and was told it's in the depo it will be with me tomorrow so I waited in all day again the phone never turned up I rung again and was told that it will be Monday now cause the don't deliver on the weekend so I waited on Monday I rung in the morning and was told that my phone would be with me by 2pm well 2pm come and went so I rung again this time to be told that the phone was never ordered and that the emails they sent me where lies the couldn't do it for the price that was arranged and the don't know why I had been lied to for the past 4 day sorry about that what a joke but I apparent have 4 yes 4 contacts and still no phone  unbelievable. 

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Luisaalmeida

I'm not surprised your unimpressed with the situation.  :Sad_face:

If this was my situation I'd do the following. 

• Ask specifically if the phone model is actually In-Stock for delivery. 
  • Some telephone calls , not all, are recorded and retained for 60 days. I'd Ask if this can be checked and listened back to in order to support what you was offered. 
  • Forward copies of the emails to customer relations as part of the claim. 

I have seen past posts similar to yours where the deal has been retracted which I believe is because the agents either made an honest error or gone beyond their remit.

Vodafone have a Code of Practice which allows a person to put across their issues to be investigated.

Link > vodafone code-of-practice.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.