Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone connect router DHCP settings

mattman
4: Newbie

I have posted this into off topic as I can not see any reference to Vodafone Home phone and Broadband.

I have install the router and all is working but there one thing that is missing from the setting of the VDSL router that being a function to turn off DHCP, I have for the pasted 10 year had my own network running at home with a fully working server that is my DHCP & DNS server but for the first time in history I have just sign up for 18 month and got a bloody router that has no function in the GUI settings pages to turn OFF the DHCP server. So for now I will have to wait for 18 months before I can change ISP. thanks vodafone tech team for missing this one. If there is anyone out there that can offer me a firmware update to give me the function to turn OFF DHCP then please post it.

602 REPLIES 602

The manual you linked to looks to be for a completely different router to the Vodafone Connect router. It's ADSL for a start and not VDSL!

Makelo
12: Established
12: Established

That'll teach me to read things properly :smileyembarrassed:

atnas666
2: Seeker
Matt u got no chance

wilmer000
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
How ironic that the advertising for the app says "you are always in control" False!

entwisi
As another said, no chance at all of getting the details, I was lucky I was still in my 14 days cancellation period so binned it off and went to EE who are happy to let me use my own kit.

lucky you canceling in 14 days 

Can someone els please do a network scan ON WLAN through the vodaphone connect router and then through another wifi repeater are other people getting wifi isolation iv had this problem from day one i swaped from bt and cant use

foscam monitors

sky+ app

epson scan and print app 

apple tv airplay

i keep ringing the special needs department (aka project 11) [Removed in line with Community House Rules]

ROLE ON END OF CONTRACT OR A WIN THROUGH OFCOM AS A BREACH OF CONTRACT UNDER NOT FIT FOR POURPOUSE

we are legion. we do not forgive. we do not forget. expect us

i think it is time for some fun :womanlol:

Hi is there an option to have the router in a bridge mode / or can you create a DMZ.

I am trying to find out more information about the router before I order, thanks in advance.

Hi Hope this screen shot helps

Regards

Matt

vodaphone_DMZ.jpg

Thanks for the reply Matt but i cat see the screnn shot.

Regards

John