cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Voicemail notification icon not working (iPhone 7)

dha
4: Newbie

The voicemail notification icon isn't working on my iPhone 7. All that has changed is the handset. Was unaware of 10 days of voicemails until someone asked me about one. 

Now on text message notifications. Anyone else had this issue?

26 REPLIES 26

KickingupDust
4: Newbie

Yes on 6S & now 7.

Icon notification just not working.

Have had to resort to text notification ( which is not how I want to be notiifed) in order not to miss voicemails

Anyone have any suggestions?

K

Hello 

Please speak with our Live Chat through this link and we will look into your settings to see why this might be happening.

Louise

Voicemail reset, turned off then on etc but still not getting icon alert for voicemail.

😞

Hello @KickingupDust

If our Live Chat haven't been able to resolve the issue please contact our Technical Team on 191 and we will help you further. 

Louise

seems like a few people are getting this problem with 7 and 7 plus and iOS 10.1.1

msadhwani
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
I have the same issue. It works on every network except Vodafone and I spoke to customer service and the smart tech desk blames it on the iPhone 7. Not true , works on every network except Vodafone and they need to fit it. OS 10.1.1 has a problem on Vodafone!!!

Will someone at Vodafone please get their act together and fix this!!!

Barky67
1: Seeker
I have the same issue. iPhone 7 plus. Live chat reset my voicemail but to no avail :Sad_face:

Carly
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Barky67

So we can look into this, please pop along to Live Chat and we'll go through some troubleshooting steps with you.

garethr
12: Established
12: Established
Are you guys collating numbers/account info from those of us affected?

Given it is clearly not everyone impacted (my wife's line is working fine) I'm going to take a not so wild leap in suggesting all of us seeing this user are probably connected to the same voicemail server and that is where the issue will lie.