You are here:

Pay monthly products & services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest

Why is my 24 month contract longer than 24 months?

Hi I took out a 24 month contract in December 2015, however my account says that I'm tied in until August 2018

Message 1 of 4 (949 Views)

Re: Why is my 24 month contract longer than 24 months?

Hi

Did you ever request or agree to any part of your tariff allowances being changed / improved with Vodafone as this can change your dates. 

A contract has two important dates. 

1. Early Upgrade Date. 
  2. Contract End Date. 

If none of the above aapplies then please call Customer services on 191 or use Live Chat for them to access your account and check what's occurred. 

image.jpeg

Message 2 of 4 (945 Views)
Rank 1: Guest

Upgrade is due in May 18, weirdly my VEA apparently expires in March 18, previously it's been the same length as the contract. Havent accepted any upgrades... I suppose I will try live chat as the Customer Services people will only speak to my husband, despite him asking for me to be added to the account several times 

Message 3 of 4 (933 Views)
Highlighted

Would you please let us know how you get on as the information can go onto helping others in a similar situation.  

image.jpeg

Message 4 of 4 (915 Views)
Got a question?

Get help and technical support on Vodafone's devices, products and services from our online community

If your question relates directly to your account or mobile number please contact our customer services team.

My Vodafone

My Vodafone

Stay in control of your spending and manage your account online.

Register for My Vodafone

Top up