Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

disconnection

craigj12
1: Seeker

Ok so I haven't been able to pay my bill as I am out of work. I let a customer service advisor know this roughly a month ago and said I'd be able to pay my full outstanding balance the first month after I re-enter work. Now I have been disconnected which has led to me loosing out on phone calls, texts, etc about jobs and I can't reset my google account password because it is linked to this number. I am still being charged even for the months where I have been unable to use the services that i am still being charged for and now I am still supposedly facing charges now I am being disconnected. such an effing joke, never had any problems up until febuary and now it's become such a joke that I am paying for a service that I am not getting.

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove off topic/personal information/inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

I do sympathise when it comes to being out of work and the str3ss that causes. 

It sounds like Vodafones systems have taken over with this. 

I can but suggest to.use a working Vodafone sim card and call 191 or use Live Chat so they can access your account and help. 

Please be aware that any paymentplan would be reported on your Credit file. 

Another way to call Customer services is on their landline number. Landline Tel :03333040191 

The Vodafone Community Forum is owned and monitored by Vodafone U.K. There is members of the Vodafone Team here who are available to respond and Help where they can. They are easily identifiable as they have the Official Vodafone logo next to their name. All posts are read by them so please hang in there and  they'll engage and Help where they can. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @craigj12

On your previous thread, you mentioned the account had been passed over to a debt collectors for recovery.

If you are out of work and having a problem making payments, Vodafone should have sorted out an affordable payment plan option for 6 months until you were in a better financial position and were in a position to fully pay the account.  A promise to pay is only good for when you are able to make a definite payment within the following month.

From what you have written, Vodafone have have now cancelled the contract.

Give the Team time to get to the thread, they will be able to get you speaking to the correct department.

Carly
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@craigj12

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with us.