Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

how to cancel an upgrade

jackmillie
3: Seeker

Just wasted another hour of my life phoning 191 ,passed around 3 more agents who all said they would get back to me but didn't !!!!!!!!! Asked to be put through to the complants dept.Dont hold up much hope that this will be sorted ,how bloody difficult can it be to cancel an upgrade ?!!!!!! Scammed because the next thing will be they will want paying the ' new plan ' that I cancelled !!!!!!! and then have to wait to be refunded ( not !! ) God I cant believe I have been so stupid and will warn all my friends & family never sign up to vodfone ,NEVER !!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes I done that but had the broadband router delivered 6 days after I cancelled ,so now have to wait until they recieve that back ,bloody joke, that should not have been sent ,vodafone are due to take over from my current provider on the 13th ,got a funny feeling they will say they have not recieved the router back in time ,so will have to go through all the hassle of that ,JUST CANCEL the bloody upgrade ,then I will cancel my sim only plan and go with a company that value thier customers ,this is a nightmare and can really do without all this stress after losing my mum 2 weeks ago !!!!!! Next stage will the ombudsman ,no choice after reading all the ##~## other people have had with this company !!!!

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

A person has approximately an hour to cancel an upgrade after processing it. 

If a phone is involved then After that hour has passed the phone has to be delivered and then rejected or sent back by the account holder and then the upgrade cancelled. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Yes I done that but had the broadband router delivered 6 days after I cancelled ,so now have to wait until they recieve that back ,bloody joke, that should not have been sent ,vodafone are due to take over from my current provider on the 13th ,got a funny feeling they will say they have not recieved the router back in time ,so will have to go through all the hassle of that ,JUST CANCEL the bloody upgrade ,then I will cancel my sim only plan and go with a company that value thier customers ,this is a nightmare and can really do without all this stress after losing my mum 2 weeks ago !!!!!! Next stage will the ombudsman ,no choice after reading all the ##~## other people have had with this company !!!!

BandOfBrothers

Vodafone should have all this logged onto any account notes to help stop follow on processes from happening. 

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

And it continues ,vodafone have now taken over my landline from Bt ,did not tell me or give me a number ,so i can not make or recieve calls ,what a shambles of a company !!!!! The order for broadband & free line rental was cancelled on the 27th nov the same day it was ordered ,disgusting vodafone can do this and i am hoping BT will sort this out but will take up to 11 working days ,thanks vodafone for causing more stress just before xmas ,a letter is waiting to be sent to ombudsman have to wait 8 wks from 1st complaint logged with vodafone so only have 5 wks to wait ,all live chat scipts and dates ,times and names of agents i have had to speak to will be included ,I have cancelled my sim only giving 30 days notice because of all this, i can see me having problems with that aswell as nothing seems easy with this company ,after reading all the complaints on here and on their advirtising im gonna be in for a very bumpy ride !!!!!!!!

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@jackmillie Sorry for the delay in reaching your post. 

Have you been able to get this issue resolved? 

If you still need help, please contact our Broadband team on 08080 034 515 or via Live Chat.

jackmillie
BT are trying to sort it out,should not have got to this stage !!!!!