Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

insurance claim nighmare

agish
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Ok, let's start from the begining - dropped my iphone into a toilet, yes my bad...but as long as I pay Cover me I thought it's not the end of the word. But changed my mind whet met so many problems on my way. Tracker shows that my device is in repair since 13/10 (I was ensured at store that claim takes 5 working days), so 21/10 I have asked where's my mobile is as tracker keeps showing same "in repair centre" and I was told by live chat adviser that my mob is ready to collect at store. Wow, put myself to car and driven 10km away from work to be told this is mistake and my device isn't there. Then I called like 2373128734 times to several people on Vodafone and Insurance team but nobody was able to give me answer. Finally on Saturday some advisor told me that problem is - app Find my Iphone is still on, ok, fine, but why nobody informed me about it? They kept my device for more then a week and nobody done an effort to inform me that I have to switch it off mentioned up using Applle support. Now tracker shows "in repair" with 3 diffrent dates and hours and they keep saying I will receive my mob witin 3-5 working days. Today is 2 weeks after I dropped my phone to vodafone store...what level of service is it? What can I do to make complain on insurance? Deadline was 5 working days, not 2 weeks gone, what I do to put complain on insurance? Ps - £60 deducted before even touched my phone. I'm really disappointed about level of service I was provided during dealing with my query.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi,

I appreciate your frustrated and upset. 

You should have have been advised to disable all security protocols and features before submitting the phone. 

Vodafones Complaints number[Removed by admin]
Free to call.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi @agish

I completely understand your frustration at this, our apologies. 

As @BandOfBrothers suggested, have you been in contact with our team to discuss this? Do you have further updates on your repair?

Louise