Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

online chat to vodafone

megankellyjay
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

is there an online chat you can go on to talk to vodafone directly? 

im sure i have used it before, and they were very helpful on there, not like on the phones when they dont no what they are talking about. 

If anyone knows the link, would be greatful, thanks.

16 REPLIES 16

_365_
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

There is online chat - usually if you are on vodafone.co.uk browsing for a while and someone is available they will appear...i had a chat box this morning (just said hello to be nice:smileylol:)

it can be hit and miss...post your questions here you may get a quicker answer, unless it is account specific

kennywelsh1969
4: Newbie

hi my blackberry torch is not work its not turning on what shall i doo ?????????

Hi 

You have already posted around this and it can be found here

Please do not post this multiple times across multiple threads as this is against the eForum Terms and Conditions something you agreed upon when joining.

As soon as an advisor is available they will be along to help :Smiling:

Thanks
Matt

hi can you help me, i cant get a freedom freebee as it says i have the maximum number of packs, however my pack ended on the 4th of november help please ??? 

Hi freeze69

You have already posted around this and it can be found here

Please do not post this multiple times across multiple threads as this is against the eForum Terms and Conditions something you agreed upon when joining.

As soon as an advisor is available they will be along to help :Smiling:

Thanks
Matt

Don't if anyone can help me but I am thinking of buying a blackberry curve from vodaphone pay as you go but still us my t-mobile sim. Will I be able to get the blackberry unlocked anissue it on my EE network?

How do I get my MEP number

grolschuk
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

You would need to fill in this request form, and as it is a PAYG handset, have enough credit on there to cover the unlock charge.

http://campaigns.vodafone.co.uk/UnlockCodeRequestForm/

Why don't you buy an unlocked handset from somewhere (Amazon?) to save the need and hassle of unlocking something that you never plan to use on VF

viny91
1: Seeker
How do I got on about taking content control removed