Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

online chat to vodafone

megankellyjay
2: Seeker

is there an online chat you can go on to talk to vodafone directly? 

im sure i have used it before, and they were very helpful on there, not like on the phones when they dont no what they are talking about. 

If anyone knows the link, would be greatful, thanks.

16 REPLIES 16

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi viny91,

You can remove the Content Control via your My Vodafone. If you’re unable to use this option, you can see other ways of removing it, and get more information on Content Control, here.

Thanks

Andrew

jasonwatkins

hi could someone from vodaphone please help me in the online chat

Hi jason, 

We already have your query logged and will be replying as soon as possible here

Thanks, 

Kay

Trying to make a insurance claim the provider is asking for the following details:

Network provider information: 
Please contact your network provider and ask them to supply you with the following information on company headed paper or in a pdf file format on company headed paper. 

1.        Please confirm the first and last usage/registration of the IMEI of your handset on the network. 
2.        Please confirm the time and date the IMEI of your handset was blacklisted. 

3.        Please advise of any times during the contract when the sim card was not in the handset.

can anyone help??

cheers

Hi shabby123,

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact us page.

Thanks,

Matt B

Thomasm83
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
Hi
Does anybody have a email or contact number for the credit score department?
I'm desperately trying to contact them but nobody can help on the generic number as my account was from back in 2012 & my details are on the old system customer service can not transfer my call as I'm not passing security on the new system (I'm guessing my old number now belongs to somebody else)
Many thanks
Thomas

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Thomasm83

I've sent you a private message on how to contact the relevant department.

Once you've followed the link, they'll be in touch.