Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

spotify - only chargable options

TOMARMSON574
2: Seeker

i got a red value bundle which comes with 24 months entertainment, the link came and inclusive spotify was there but had to wait for my premium subscritption to end... went back when on spotify free and had no inclusive entertainment options just £9.99/month spotify or £4.99 sky sports. numerous calls and live chats to customer service absolutely no help just keep saying they will reset the entertainment pack sending me the link over and over again and promising it will be on tomorrow for well over a week now... anyone else had these problems or got sorted?

40 REPLIES 40

Thanks. I have completed and submitted the form.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for letting us know @cybersquatter.

So we can check on this for you, please confirm the reference number you received in the automated email response. This will look similar to #12345678.

Hi, it is #15507621

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@cybersquatter

I can confirm we've receivedy your email.

One of our team will be in touch soon.

Well my problem was resolved immediately once handed to the forum escalations team (thanks to Yesha who was the person who resolved it).

She did this by apparently removing and re-adding the package to my account (the word she used was 'refresh').

It may also be relevant that I was instructed to uninstall the Spotify app from my phone - I hadn't been told to do this in the past - but whether it was relevant I don't know.

I was then told to wait 24 hours and text 'Entertainment' to 97613. This time, unlike all the previous time I had been told to do this by the 'live chat'/phone operatives, this resulted in an automated response containing a link which contained the correct (free) options. Lesson learned: if you're told the problem is solved and the link contains the wrong options (chargeable Spotify, chargeable Sky Sports, no NOW TV) - the issue hasn't been resolved and you're being fobbed off.

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@cybersquatter

Thanks for letting us know, that you issue has been resolved.

TOMARMSON574
You just have to persevere with them did nothing different but have eventually got it on the 15th or 16th attempt!

Thanks to both of you for the feedback, I'll keep trying, cheers.

Matt_L68
1: Seeker

I am experiencing similar issues, but instead of Spotify, I am trying to sign up to Sky Sports. I have a RED bundle, and only get the chargeable options to select. From what i understood, once you sign up, you get a credit for the value of the package each month applied to your account. However, when trying to sign up, accepting the T&Cs and clicking the subscribe button, I keep getting a 'Server Error' message and that I need to sign in again. I have tried multiple times, Wifi on and off, txt Entertainment to 97613 and followed the link, had online chat send me a link, who did say it would be completely different from the ones I had already tried but was in fact the same and got the same result, 'Server Error'.

@Matt_L68 wrote:

I am experiencing similar issues, but instead of Spotify, I am trying to sign up to Sky Sports. I have a RED bundle, and only get the chargeable options to select. From what i understood, once you sign up, you get a credit for the value of the package each month applied to your account. 

@hi @Matt_L68

I believe you are seeing the same problem as me.  It should show the "free for 12 months" option, rather than the chargeable option.  I don't believe you will be able to sign up until those are shown (I also experimented by trying to sign up anyway, and got the same server error).