Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
Koli

Account Number?

I bought a Google Nexus S from The Carphone Warehouse yesterday afternoon, and it unfortunately did not give me my account number on paper. Is there any way I can get this without having to ring up?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4 (3,575 Views)
Rank 47: Master I
AnnS

Re: Account Number?

Carphone Warehouse will still be in the process of forwarding your details onto Vodafone and you probably have not yet been allocated an account number.

You should shortly be able to get your account number by texting 97886 with your postcode.   If you are unable to get your account number by text, Customer Services will be able to give you the information.

Ann
Message 2 of 4 (3,517 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
Koli

Unfortunately, sending 'account <my postcode>' to that number just sends me a message back saying I can't upgrade. :smileysad:

Message 3 of 4 (3,475 Views)
Tech Team
Sukhi

Hi Koli

Welcome to the eForum!.

I'm here to help :smileyhappy:. Can you reply back to the email I've just sent you? And I'll take a look at what's happening with your account.

Thanks

Sukhi
eForum Team

P.S. Don't forget to bookmark our Help Centre - For any future queries :smileyhappy:

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 4 of 4 (3,412 Views)