You are here:
Ask a question:
lim
Rank 1: Guest

Barclays Employee Discount

Hi

I got new iphone 5 in August time and the shop assistant helped me mentioned that i can get a 20% discount for Barclays employee. He mentioned how to get the discount but i forgot !

Could u tell me the method of getting discount please? thanks. 

Message 1 of 9 (4,314 Views)
Rank 31: Mentor V

Re: Barclays Employee Discount

The discount is an employee benefit so it's up to Barclays to tell you how to claim - it should be on your intranet somwhere, and if not then ask HR about it.  But don't get excited - you only have 30 days to claim it and if you got your phone in August you're well past the 30 days by now.

Message 2 of 9 (4,311 Views)
lim

Im not a barclays employee and the shop assistant said i can get a discount if i have a friend who is working there. 

he said i can simply apply through vodafone website and just put my friend's employee number ! 

Message 3 of 9 (4,309 Views)
Rank 3: Occasional Poster

Just Google Vodafone Employee Assistance.

Go to link and fill out online form.
All you need is his employee number and mployee email address. It will then be applied by Vodafone within a few days.
Message 4 of 9 (4,307 Views)
Rank 31: Mentor V

It's actually Vodafone Employee Advantage.

According to the page, application must be made within 30 days of taking out a contract.

Message 5 of 9 (4,263 Views)

My sister works for Barclays so I would imagine I will er entitled to this discount, so I've been looking at the online form she will need to fill in. The form asks for he name and employee number but thee is nothing about me or my account? So how will the discount be added to my account?
Message 6 of 9 (4,226 Views)
ehs
Rank 3: Occasional Poster

Hi Loftuz,

If you look at the form toward the bottom of it, it has an option for...

"Is this discount for you, or a friend and family member?"

When you click on "Friend or Family"  then the form opens up more asking for the friend/family Name and number. 

Hope that is of help.

Ehs

Message 7 of 9 (4,218 Views)
Rank 50: Master IV

Loftuz wrote:
My sister works for Barclays so I would imagine I will er entitled to this discount, so I've been looking at the online form she will need to fill in. The form asks for he name and employee number but thee is nothing about me or my account? So how will the discount be added to my account?

When your sister completes the form, there will be a box for her to tick asking 'Is this discount for you, or a friend and family member? *

You  Friend and family'

Please see below.

Ann

Message 8 of 9 (4,217 Views)
Rank 34: Scholar III

[ Edited ]

http://www.vodafone.co.uk/vodafone-uk/forms/employee-advantage/index.htm

This form, where it clearly asks Is this discount for you, or a friend and family member? 

Click on this and the details tab opens up

Note I do not work for voda, Nor now am I a customer
My advice comes from experience and my opinions are my own

Message 9 of 9 (4,214 Views)