Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
kellylou89

Bill Payment

We asked vodafone to take the bill payment out the first day of every month which would obv be tomorrow, however its saying my bill will come out on the 11th! well i have the money to pay now so went into my account and paid the bill and receieved an email saying my payment was been processed and heard nothing back since! .. this was about 2 hours+ ago!.

I needed to pay my bill as i used all my internet usage and i need it again to send emails i need sending etc etc.

Can i pay my bill early? because it didnt say otherwise and why has it not cleared yet? the money IS in my account.

Message 1 of 3 (3,452 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
kellylou89

Re: Bill Payment

Well its day 2 and STILL not confirmed my payment!!! .. this is a joke!! quick to jump on people if theyre a day late on payments but if i want to pay early its a differant story! .. Getting really annoyed now

Message 2 of 3 (3,443 Views)
Tech Team
DaveCD

Re: Bill Payment

Hi kellylou89

Thank you for your posts and a very warm welcome to the eForum, please accept my apologies for not getting here sooner as we work on a first come first serve basis.:smileyhappy:

Once your bill has been generated there is no reason why you could not pay this early, and so I can clear this up for you and amend the payment date to one convenient to you I have sent a Private Message to follow and once we have your response we will be in touch as soon as we can.

You can find your PM inbox here.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 3 of 3 (3,436 Views)