Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
sharronvent

COPY OF CONTRACT

Is there any way to retrieve a copy of my original contract and/or the one that we upgraded with?

Message 1 of 9 (2,817 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Martin

Re: COPY OF CONTRACT

Hi sharronvent

Welcome to the eForum :smileyvery-happy: it is always good to see new faces on here.

I am sure that this can be arranged, I have therefore just sent you an email. If you can reply back to that with the relevant information we can then request this to be sent to you.

Thanks

Martin

eForum Team

Message 2 of 9 (2,789 Views)
dillywilly

hi i was wondering if i could get a copy of my contract
Message 3 of 9 (2,668 Views)
dillywilly

i would like to get a copy  of my contract , as i had an offer with my contract which meant  i could get money back but not sure how?

Message 4 of 9 (2,665 Views)
Tech Team
DaveCD

Hi dillywilly

Thank you for your post, great to see you!

I would be quite happy to confirm your agreement with you and send you confirmation of this via email.

You can find our terms and conditions on the bottom of every page on our website also and our agreements can also be seen on here.

Please complete and reply to the email I have just sent to the address you registered with on here, once we have this we can take a look at your account and agreement.

I would like to mention though that we do not offer cash back agreements as a company and any discounts are applied at the time on any agreement, did you take the agreement out directly with us?

Hope to hear from you soon.

DaveCD

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 5 of 9 (2,635 Views)
beckyy2393

I would also like to receive a copy of my contract. I am moving out of the country at the end of the year and want to know what my options are in regard to cancelling my contract.

Thanks

Message 6 of 9 (2,560 Views)
Rank 6: Frequent Poster
mandingo77

you options are to pay the ETF which is your line rental ex vat times remaining time on your contract.

If you know someone who wants to take over your contract you can do a transfer of ownership

Message 7 of 9 (2,551 Views)
ryan_nguyenvnn

hi, coud you send out the copy of contract by post to me please?

Message 8 of 9 (1,213 Views)
Tech Team
Andy

Hi ryan_nguyenvnn,

We no longer send contracts out by post. You can get all the necessary information about your contract on our Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions page on our website.

Thanks

Andrew

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 9 of 9 (1,192 Views)