Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
cbspurs

Call Centre

Is it a new Vodafone policy to keep callers on the line for as long as possible? I lost my phone on the 1st March and have had to call Vodafone on 3 occasions since. Every time they have asked me to hold and kept me waiting for 5 minutes. They even did it for a very simple yes/no query!

Anybody else noticed this?

Message 1 of 3 (1,459 Views)
Tech Team
James

Re: Call Centre

Hi cbspurs,

Welcome to the eForum.

To be honest this is a rare thing to see as the only time that an advisor would need to put you on hold would be to speak with a manager or a different department to get advise or something processed on the account.

Can I ask what the question was that you asked as I’m sure we will be able to answer it for you if you still haven’t had any joy?

James

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 3 (1,442 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
cbspurs

Re: Call Centre

Hi there

I got answers eventually but for a pretty simple question e.g 'can you confirm that a SIM card has been posted out to me', I had to wait 5 minutes on the phone. I would have thought that this information would be accessible on the operatives screen!!!!

Message 3 of 3 (1,440 Views)