Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
xox_lucie_xox

Calling and texting to someone abroad

Hi,

Can you please confirm what the charges will be for me to call and text someone abroad to their mobile who is in Bulgaria? They are also on vodafone may monthly plan in the UK and they are taking their mobile on holiday, and I know what the charges are for them to call and text me but I cannot find the charges for me to call and text them from the UK.

I am on a pay monthly plan with 300 inclusive minutes and unlimited texts. Also is there any charge for the person abroad to receive my calls and texts?

Thank you

Lucie

Message 1 of 4 (40,984 Views)
Rank 34: Scholar III
redpages

Re: Calling and texting to someone abroad

Hi,

This is a useful way to find out what the costs are for calling abroad, click here. Texting abroad from the UK would be 24p

Might be worth looking into Vodafone International if you call abroad a lot

Message 2 of 4 (40,978 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
richard097

If you are calling/texting from the UK to another UK number whereever they are situated, then it should be free of charge and come out of your monthly allowance :smileyhappy:

xox_lucie_xox wrote:

Hi,

Can you please confirm what the charges will be for me to call and text someone abroad to their mobile who is in Bulgaria? They are also on vodafone may monthly plan in the UK and they are taking their mobile on holiday, and I know what the charges are for them to call and text me but I cannot find the charges for me to call and text them from the UK.

I am on a pay monthly plan with 300 inclusive minutes and unlimited texts. Also is there any charge for the person abroad to receive my calls and texts?

Thank you

Lucie

Message 3 of 4 (40,971 Views)
Rank 47: Master I
AnnS

[ Edited ]

You will find the information you need on the following link from the website.

When UK mobiles are abroad, does it cost more to call or text them from the UK ?

The person receiving the call will pay the roaming charge but the text will be free to receive.

Ann
Message 4 of 4 (40,956 Views)