You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest

Re: Can't log into my Account

Check after 15-20 days ?

Are they serious ?

While I'm relieved to see I'm not the only one having these issues - I'm disappointed to see the most constructive help is to delete cookies etc.

I've just started a contract with vodafone and I've seen error after error on their website. Try to login to existing account - doesn't work. Try to port the number - doesn't work. Try to register a new number - doesn't work.

And often I get system related error messages, a blank page with "/maintenance/ is unavailable, please contact system administrator."  is my favourite one today.

There are fundamental problems with your website.  I'm actually embarassed for you as much as being annoyed.

Message 61 of 178 (5,079 Views)

[ Edited ]

Another email from customer services. Same thing, doesn't  work. Still on a never ending loop.

Hi Joe,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I’ve checked your online account and found that it was locked. I’ve unlocked it now.

You can now clear your browser's cache and cookies and reset the password using the following steps:

1. Go to Vodafone website: www.vodafone.co.uk.

2. Click on 'Log in to My Account' at the top of the page.

3. You will be asked login using your details. Click on 'Forgotten your password or username' link below the 'Log in Now' button.

4. Enter your username/mobile number and click on 'Submit'.

We will send an email to your registered email address. When you get it, click on the link. This will take you to a page where you can reset your password and access your online account.

I trust this helps.

Kind regards,

Aftab (removed for security)

Vodafone Customer Services

Message 62 of 178 (5,068 Views)
Tech Team

Hi everyone,

We advise people to clear their cache and cookies and try in another browser as this will resolve the problem the majority of the time.

robunit, bingall, joe61737 and TeaGra, I’ve sent you all a PM. Please follow the instructions on the PM and one of our team will be able to take a look at this in more detail.

You can find your PM inbox here.

Many thanks,

Jenny 

Message 63 of 178 (5,034 Views)

Is there really any point?  We have been down this route before and it didn't help.  

Why do we go round in circles trying the same thing over and over?

Why did i get an email telling me that this is a known issue and your engineers are working on it and 

to check back in 15 - 20 days? (Unbelievable).  Surely it doesn't take 15 - 20 days to fix a problem with your system.

Message 64 of 178 (5,025 Views)

Had someone on the phone from Vodafone.  Went through a few things and sent me a new password.  Guess what?  Didn't work.

Message 65 of 178 (5,019 Views)

Just tried again. Now appears to be working. 

Message 66 of 178 (5,015 Views)

Hi there, 

Vodafone has serious problems with the system ( somewhere, somebody made a mess) . Given my experiences so far ( my problem is still not fixed ) untill they don't start looking at the problem as global and try to scan their system for major faults it is not going to be fixed for anybody. I just don't know what actually we, as customers, can do so that we initiate this.

Message 67 of 178 (5,013 Views)

My accounts have been sorted.  Thank you.

Message 68 of 178 (4,987 Views)
Rank 2: First Poster

my account still hasnt been sorted if anything problems getting worse as well of the usual business error occured i now get that in firefox and this in iexplorer Unable to render /framework/skeletons/vodafoneDefault/head.jsp

a more incompetent bunch of outsourced offshored cretins i have ever encountered and yes i can tbe assed to grammer or spell check this not worth the effort

Message 69 of 178 (4,974 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Babbs,

Thanks for your post.

Can you tell me if you've tried using the reset password option at the log in screen?

I had the same error and this worked for me :smileywink:

If that doesn't fix it we'll need to look into it for you so I've sent you a PM which can be accessed here. If you could follow the instructions in the PM and send us your details one of the team will be in touch.

Cheers,

LeeH

Message 70 of 178 (4,953 Views)

i cant log into my account to take a number off sure signal and put another on , everything was ok with phones before i bought an iphone 4

Message 71 of 178 (4,947 Views)

sure signal

i cant log into my sure signal , i think i need to de register a number and re add it as the iphone the sim is in is not picking up signal , admin help please

Message 72 of 178 (4,946 Views)

[ Edited ]

you have two hopes, bob hope and no hope, whilst admitantly these guys here look like they know what they are doing with private messages etc, in fact they are as clueless as all the following indian mob who could fix my problems

Gyanu 
Hemant 
Birju 
Hiren 
Chirag 
Shweta 
Vishnu 
Rushva 
Niraj 
Gaurav 
Anand (all surnames removed for security)

yep all the above have read the same script sent the same automated rubbish been provided with all sorts of nice replies and evidence re my inability to create an account and they and the forum guys are all as bad as each other. I wish I could be get away with being so poor in my job, o what bliss it must be to get away with fixing nothing and still get paid for it

Message 73 of 178 (4,932 Views)

slip up obviously meant could NOT fix my registration issue

Message 74 of 178 (4,931 Views)

i have the same problem,i cant login in to my vodafone,how u can help me??????
Message 75 of 178 (4,873 Views)
Tech Team

Hi anchorhandler11

Have you tried the steps Lee mentioned above? If that does not work for you send your details to me via the PM I've sent over and I'll see what I can do :smileyhappy:

Babbs – I tried calling but there was not answer so have dropped you a quick email, if you could have a read and reply back we'll do our best to get this resolved for you.

adi_andra - Have you tried using a different browser, also have you cleared your cache and cookies? As this can fix a lot of My Account problems. If you've tried this and still can’t get in reply back to the PM I’ve sent :smileyhappy:

You can find your PM inbox here

Thanks

Sukhi

Message 76 of 178 (4,854 Views)

this is a part of the answer that i recive (To assist you further with your query, we need to access your account. Please go to the Contact Us page and enter the information requested there. Please enter the code ) only that i dont now were about on contact us page to go to put the inormation??????
Message 77 of 178 (4,845 Views)
Rank 34: Scholar III

On the Contact us page, select what your account type from the 4 options. Further options will show depending on your account.
Fill in all the details and in the Subject line you need to put the code given. Once you send this you should get an email saying
'Thank you for contacting Vodafone eForum and Web Relations team'
Message 78 of 178 (4,839 Views)

As of this week, this problem persists.  Called customer service and they say there are know issues with the logon process and that Vodafone "are working on it."  Will someone from Vodafone please respond with an honest assessment of the situation and resolution plan?

Message 79 of 178 (4,329 Views)
Tech Team

Hi 225chi

There could be a number of reasons why you're unable to log in to your account. To see why we'll need some more details from you to access the account.

I've sent you a PM and you can find your inbox here.

Thanks

Simon

Message 80 of 178 (4,299 Views)