You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
jayjay2cv
Accepted Solution

Can't send MMS on Huawei G300

Hello, I am unable to send MMS on my Huawei G300. I have checked my settings, and they match those given on the Vodafone website. I have also requested the settings via txt message, but they never came. I previously had a Nokia, and had no issues with the same SIM sending MMS from that phone. What am I doing wrong?

Message 1 of 5 (2,575 Views)
jayjay2cv

Re: Can't send MMS on Huawei G300

Think I may have sorted it! Data Switch was turned off, so turned it on and it seems to now send MMS ok.

Message 2 of 5 (2,533 Views)
alapinto

Hi I have tried changing AP settings as in your website, having the data switch on, turning mobile off and taking battery out, texting WEB for reset ( which didnt seem to work either) and still cant cant send or receive MMS messages though I get charged each time I put the data to try and send or receive messages... credit lv ow aside from numerous calls to CS....everything else on the phone seems to be working- I can go on internet, Wifi, phone calls....can you please help.

Message 3 of 5 (1,674 Views)
Tech Team
Tech Team
Kay

Hi alapinto, 

I'd like to make sure there are no hidden bars on your account for MMS which would cause this issue. 

Take a look here for how to get in touch.

Thanks, 

Kay

Message 4 of 5 (1,652 Views)
alapinto

sent you a private message with all the details again... feel I have spoken to so many of yr Techs, went to shop yesterday  they thought settings looked fine and so changed the sim (still same tel n) but dont think mms working.

Message 5 of 5 (1,626 Views)