Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
Buzuc

Carrier billing option on Google play

Hi,
Could you explain to me why I don't have the option "carrier billing" on Google apps? It was there 2 months ago but I tried to buy an app today and the option is gone.
How can I have it back?
I had a useless chat on your website and the answer was: it is not a Vodafone app:-\ the few apps I bought over the last year were not from Vodafone...
Thx
Message 1 of 4 (3,664 Views)
Tech Team
Sukhi

Re: Carrier billing option on Google play

Hi Buzuc

What phone do you have? It's odd that it has just disappeared, have you updated the phone software recently?

Thanks

Sukhi

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 4 (3,621 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
Buzuc

My phone is a Galaxy Note 1 (GT-N7000) running Android 4.1.2

My last purchase was on the 19th june but I can't remember if I bought it before or after the last update but I really don't see how that could have made the option disappear...

Anyway, is there a way to have that option back?

Message 3 of 4 (3,619 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
James

[ Edited ]

Hi Buzuc,

Unfortunately the option has been removed from the play store and is no longer available. We've got more details here.

James

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 4 of 4 (3,579 Views)