You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
shane021

Re: Chat To An Online Adviser

Hello I need to know ASAP can I change my number from three to vodafone but with the same number, how do I do it and I would like to know on bbm services

Message 21 of 33 (18,355 Views)
Tech Team
DaveCD

[ Edited ]

Hi shane021

Thank you for your post and a very warm welcome to the eForum. :smileyhappy:

You can keep your mobile number as there is a process for this called porting, all you need to do is obtain your Port Authorisation Code (PAC) from your current provider and when you take out a new agreement whether it is Pay As You Go or Pay Monthly just let us know, or if you obtain the PAC after you have your agreement you can do so by following our self service option online.

Your BBM PIN is unique to your device so if you have a new handset this will have a new PIN.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to post.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

It would be amazing if you could take 30 seconds to complete a quick survey to aid my development. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 22 of 33 (18,320 Views)
indianajones82

top up

i have just boight a pay as you go phone and have changed it to freedo freebees you know what its about. well i put my card details in via the phone and my credit hasnt been added to the phone yet is there a reason for this. also how long must you wait for the chat advisor to pop up on the screen?

will

Message 23 of 33 (18,294 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Dave

Re: top up

[ Edited ]

Hi indianajones82,

So that we can see what's happened and whether there's something easy to answer or if we'll need to take a closer look, can you confirm exactly what steps you took to make the payment to the PAYG account for me, step by step?

There's no set waiting time for a livechat advisor to appear, however one of the best ways to trigger a livechat is to place something in your basket then remove it.

Dave

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 24 of 33 (18,251 Views)
tiger123

i wish to chose to talk to an advisor plz online

Message 25 of 33 (17,082 Views)
tiger123

may i speak with an online advisor plz
Message 26 of 33 (17,081 Views)
Tech Team
Simon

Hi tiger123

Thanks for your post. If you can please leave details of your query with us on the eForum and we'll be delighted to help out.

Alternatively, if you wish to speak to an online advisor immediately then head over to the Contact Us page and start filling in the details as if you're sending an e-mail. A box may then appear for a web chat advisor if there is one available at that time.

Thanks

Simon

Message 27 of 33 (17,069 Views)
EvertonWhite

Hello
Message 28 of 33 (14,043 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
James

Hi EvertonWhite,

Welcome to the eForum from all of the team.

If you can let us know your query then one of the team will be able to assist you.

James

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 29 of 33 (13,995 Views)
tonycooke80

hi i have got a sony ericsson ck13i was on the internet hro my payg phone about an hour ago,but cant get back into it now all it comes up with is an error message can u help me please thanks

Message 30 of 33 (13,405 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Dave

[ Edited ]

Hi tonycooke80,

Can you advise if you can reach the Vodafone top-up page? If so, this would suggest that you are out of credit - the top-up page is set up to be accessible without charge.

Failing that, did anything specific change on the phone around this time, for example an update of any kind?

Also, have you tried performing a hard reset of the phone, just to clear any minor glitches?

- Switch the handset on
- Whilst powered up, remove the SIM card and battery
- Put the battery back in and switch on
- Wait a couple of minutes, then remove the battery again
- Replace the SIM and battery and switch back on

Dave

Message 31 of 33 (13,296 Views)
kakofon78

Why I can not make calls when I have gsm / wcdma mode on
Message 32 of 33 (5,743 Views)
Rank 50: Grand Master
drey_p

Possibly because there is no 3G signal in your area??  Have you previously been able to make calls using 3G?  Are you able to make calls when you move to another area?

It may be an idea to go through the steps in the Network Troubleshooting Guide.

If these steps don't sort out the problem, please could you post the template with your results back here so that the eForum Team can investigate the issue for you.

Has my post helped you? If so please click the Thumbs Up button!
:smileywink:
Message 33 of 33 (5,732 Views)