Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
Andy Saunders

Check Balance On Pay Monthly Account

Hi,

I'm new to Vodafone, I can't access the page on the website which tells you how many minutes/texts I have left, is there a number I can text which gives me the information?

Thanks,

Andy
Message 1 of 12 (161,581 Views)
Rank 6: Frequent Poster
gunner1x1

Hi Andy,

Its *#1345#

Cheers

Mike
Message 2 of 12 (161,581 Views)
Andy Saunders

Hi Andy,

Its *#1345#

Cheers

Mike

Hi Mike,

It comes up with Not Applicable when I do that,

Andy
Message 3 of 12 (161,581 Views)
channonc

Hi Andy and welcome to the eForum! :D

Since you are new , the Balance checker will not work , or will not work accurately. At least this answer is based on my experience with this issue twice when i upgraded and got a new contract.

Being the first month , since you had joined near the middle the system is confused and can not calculate your minutes , the best option to see how many minutes you have left is to ring 191 -> option 1 -> Option 4 and ask them your remaining minutes , they may be able to calculate them for you. However , when i rang when i had this issue , as the system could not calculate it the only way to check was to tally up all the calls to see how much , which for me the assistant still could not work out. I was left having to be careful with what i use for the first month.

But the Good news is , Vodafone work on a "pro-rata" basis and everyone's minutes come on the 1st of every month.so As you get your new minutes the system should then work fine for you and you can track your usage accurately because now it can work out how many minutes you have , a reset of the counter to describe it. So to sum it up , on the 1st or 2nd of next month your problem should be sorted.

Also , One more thing is if you singed up for like 600 minutes a month , on the first month you entered like nearly half way through so you do not get the full amount of minutes..... For example , I got 600 minutes on the 6th of the month so i got 480 minutes given to me and not the full amount. So 600 minutes divided by 30 days of the month , 20 minutes a day , Hence i missed 6 days = 120 so i got 480 minutes that month.

If their is anything else feel free to post back! I know my post b=above might sound a little confusing :D

PICNIC ^_^
Hello World!
Message 4 of 12 (161,581 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Claire_V

Hi Andy Saunders

Welcome to the eforum!

If you are new to us on a contract, then the command you have been given above will not work for you as it is a Pay As You Talk command.

For contract customers 44555 is the unbilled balance checker service.
As you are new to us this may not show your unbilled usage until the first bill is printed and so ringing 191 as PICNIC has explained would be the best option for you. Any of my colleagues on 191 are available 24 hours a day to be able to access your account.

Otherwise, if you would like to access Online billing via My Account, then you can register for this service by clicking on the link.

Look forward to seeing you around the forum again soon.

Claire

eforum Team
Want to give me some feedback? Yes
Message 5 of 12 (161,581 Views)
Rank 2: First Poster
emma1119995

hello,

i just tried to text *#1345# but it just says 'Invalid address'
Message 6 of 12 (161,581 Views)
Rank 47: Master I
AnnS

hello,

i just tried to text *#1345# but it just says 'Invalid address'

The code you are using is for PAYT balance. If you are contract, you need to dial 44555 for the free text.
Ann
Message 7 of 12 (161,581 Views)
gunner1x1

Hi,

I'm new to Vodafone, I can't access the page on the website which tells you how many minutes/texts I have left, is there a number I can text which gives me the information?

Thanks,

Andy

Sorry Andy, I am on PAYT and I thought the *#1345# would work for everyone but obviously as Ann states for contracts you need to ring 44555.

Cheers

Mike
Message 8 of 12 (161,581 Views)
Andy Saunders

When I get a balance text it says

"Last Bill Total £27.67

Current Month Charges to Date £19.57

So does that mean i'll be paying £47.24 for 300 minutes and unlimited texts??

(email removed for security)
Message 9 of 12 (161,581 Views)
channonc

I'm slightly confused as to that ,

But i know on your first month you have to pay 1 month in advance so that may be the reason possibly , or that is incorrect :unsure:

PICNIC ^_^
Hello World!
Message 10 of 12 (161,581 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Helen

Hi Andy Saunders

It can be a bit confusing, especially if it's before your first bill. :wacko:

I would say that PICNIC is right on this one (thanks ;) )

The 44555 text will usally show your 'last bill amount' which is the total you paid last month, as you've not had a bill yet, this would usually be the pro rata line rental for last month.

I'll get one of our team to email you so that we can check the details for you to be 100% confident in the answer.

If you can keep an eye on your inbox, and get back to us with the details as soon as you can. :D

We'll be with you shortly.

Helen

eForum Team
Message 11 of 12 (161,581 Views)
Andy Saunders

Hi Andy Saunders

It can be a bit confusing, especially if it's before your first bill. :wacko:

I would say that PICNIC is right on this one (thanks ;) )

The 44555 text will usally show your 'last bill amount' which is the total you paid last month, as you've not had a bill yet, this would usually be the pro rata line rental for last month.

I'll get one of our team to email you so that we can check the details for you to be 100% confident in the answer.

If you can keep an eye on your inbox, and get back to us with the details as soon as you can. :D

We'll be with you shortly.

Helen

eForum Team

Thanks Helen, look forward to receiving the email

Andy

--
(details removed)
Message 12 of 12 (161,581 Views)