Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
Colberh

Early Termination of Contract

Hi

I am getting so confused with conflicting advice being given my Vodafone - on this website and at the call centre.

I have 6 months of contract left but am looking to terminate the contract so I can move on to an Iphone. I currently pay £30 per month, however, my account was discounted by the Director complaints Team - as I had many complaints with the new phone - the discount is for the life of the contract.

From the forum I understand the ETF is exclusive of VAT and with a 25% discount as no service is being provided - I have no issue with this. However - when I called I was told I pay the full fee for the remainder of the contract!! SHe worked out £196, I calculated £111!!!

Can someone please let me know what the ETF is please and can anyone help get this sorted for me?

Cheers

Helen :huh:
Message 1 of 2 (2,328 Views)
Tech Team
Sukhi

Early Termination of Contract

Hi Helen C

Firstly a very warm welcome to the eForum Team! It's always nice to see new faces on here :)

You are definitely correct in how you worked out the ETF, I'm puzzled as to why there are 2 very different figures :huh:

I've sent you an email, if you can reply back, I'll be able to have a closer look at your account and discuss further options with you.

If you need further assistance, please let me know

Thanks

Sukhi
eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 2 (2,328 Views)