Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
Nicola_grant

Early upgrade fee

Is there any way of getting this waived?
Message 1 of 6 (2,989 Views)
Nicola_grant

Re: Early upgrade fee

I was hoping for a reply sooner. Hopefully someone will get back to me regarding this.
Just for a bit more information, I'm currently only paying £25 per month for my contract, but I'm wanting to upgrade early for an iPhone 4S. If I'm able to do this, obviously you will be making more money from me in the long run, hence why I don't plan on doing this if I need to pay the early upgrade fee. I just can't justify it.
Message 2 of 6 (2,951 Views)
Rank 34: Scholar III
mari1970

[ Edited ]

Hi,  the Early Upgrade Fee does not apply when you get to within the last 70 days of your contract.. The Moderators respond to posts usually within a 24 hour period, so am sure that someone will be in contact with you soon

Message 3 of 6 (2,949 Views)
Nicola_grant

Thanks, but I'm 190 days left of my contract, well, just under. And when I got to checkout there was an early upgrade fee of £55. Hopefully I will have heard back from someone by the time I finish work tomorrow :smileyhappy:
Message 4 of 6 (2,946 Views)
Nicola_grant

I've still not heard anything back about this.
Message 5 of 6 (2,927 Views)
Tech Team
DaveCD

Hi Nicola_grant

Thank you for your post, please accept my sincerest apologies for the delay, we are a small team in great demand.

I appreciate that wanting to upgrade early is more common, however if you take an agreement then it is taken for a set amount over a set period, we are unable to waive an agreement when you take an order through our automated online orders.

I have sent an email to the address you registered with on the eForum, please complete and reply to this and one of our excellent sales team will be in touch and discuss what options we have available.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 6 of 6 (2,903 Views)