Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
sezlouise

Easter Openings

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if either Vodafone store is open in Doncaster town centre on Easter Sunday, 8th of April?

I'm going to try and upgrade my phone for the 3rd time after being given false hope / information in the past 6 months because of changes in early upgrade options, which has annoyed me no end!!

Thank you!

Message 1 of 5 (2,778 Views)
Rank 34: Scholar III
bertyb

Re: Easter Openings

Most stores are open business as usual, but best bet is to contact Customer Services on 191, and ask them to call through for you

Message 2 of 5 (2,775 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
sezlouise

Thank you very much for your response, much appreciated.

Don't trust 191 due to previous dealings with them, they'd probably give me the wrong information.
Message 3 of 5 (2,771 Views)
Rank 32: Scholar I
SynthFG

Find store number in online directory

Call them tommorow and ask 

Note I do not work for voda, Nor now am I a customer
My advice comes from experience and my opinions are my own
Message 4 of 5 (2,764 Views)
Tech Team
Dave

Hi sezlouise,

If you can't find out, they're closed or you just don't want to risk it, we can always help arrange any new connections or upgrades for you.

I'll pop you a PM explaining how to get in touch with us and we'll be happy to see what we can offer, which can include deals not available in stores.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 5 of 5 (2,743 Views)