Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
dtww

Ending contracts

Hi all

I have posted lettesr to vodafone to terminate 2 contracts with vodafone. Both reached contract periods. After a week I still haven't heard from vodafone. I found an email thing to contact vodafone from within my account area. Anything else via email I could do to chase up?

Many thanks

David

Message 1 of 7 (2,931 Views)
Rank 35: Scholar IV
grolschuk

Re: Ending contracts

Hi David,

Are you planning on keeping your numbers and move elsewhere? or totally forget about them and just end the contract?

If planning on keeping, call 191 and ask for your PAC. As soon as it is used to transfer your number to a new provider, it will end your contract, and a final bill will be issued for any contracted airtime left, plus unbilled calls.

If you don't want to keep your numbers, then I'm sure one of the tech team will be along shortly - they review messages in the order they are posted, so sometimes takes a while if they are busy, and find out what is going on for you.
Message 2 of 7 (2,888 Views)
dtww

Want to keep numbers. OK, so will call 191 - does this apply to business accounts? I only got them on business simply because I wanted that particular phones. Thanks

David

Message 3 of 7 (2,871 Views)
grolschuk

TBH I am not sure how that runs with the business contract, do you have an account manager, or is that only enterprise level stuff? As they would be able to let you know the details of the contract and what options you have.

I would say the allowance to pay off the contract early if still in contract should be there - there may be penalties - if not then requesting a PAC for both numbers at the same time if out of contract will give you a single code, usable for both numbers, and allow you to pick them up and move them whereever.
Message 4 of 7 (2,866 Views)
dtww

So far I know I don't have an "account manager". If you mean "administrator", well, it's me. I had to use business account as the phone was only available for "business" customers.

One account ran out of contract last year (Nov?), and my own contract runs out this month (Mar).

When I ring up 191, I would have to give them both account numbers, correct? Because I got the phones at separate dates; and I suppose they are business accounts individually. This is confusing! Hopefully 191 will give us individual PAC, I hope no complications?

David

Message 5 of 7 (2,846 Views)
grolschuk

Account manager would be a personal contact in vodafone land somewhere to answer questions relating to the business account :smileyhappy:

Since you don't have one that makes things easier.

191, quote your phone numbers that you would like a PAC for, it may come as a single PAC, it may be 2 due to being different accounts.

Should be fairly easy to do though.
Message 6 of 7 (2,841 Views)
dtww

many thanks, will act on this asap
David
Message 7 of 7 (2,837 Views)