Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
Umar991
Accepted Solution

Family Pack

Hi,

I created a family pack and was also sent the text that it had been set up and was ready to use. I made a call few hours of recieving the text and later cheked my credits and they had charged me for the call!! I would like my money back.. I still have the texts and the call time and duration on my phone.

Regards
Message 1 of 5 (6,409 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Katrina_V

Family Pack

Good Morning Umar.

I will need to send you an email so I can gain access to your account and check what happened. I will also need to check that the number you were calling was added to your family pack.
We will get this sorted as Vodafone Family is an excellent service and really helps keep costs down.

Please fill in and send back the email and we will get onto it :).

Regards
Katrina_Vodafone
eForum team
Want to give me some feedback? Yes
Message 2 of 5 (6,409 Views)
staceymarie1

Family Pack

Good Morning Umar.

I will need to send you an email so I can gain access to your account and check what happened. I will also need to check that the number you were calling was added to your family pack.
We will get this sorted as Vodafone Family is an excellent service and really helps keep costs down.

Please fill in and send back the email and we will get onto it .

Regards
Katrina_Vodafone
eForum team

is there any ways i can ammend my family pack when i have done too many changes
Message 3 of 5 (6,409 Views)
ryan10

Re: Family Pack

i hAVE MADE TOO MANY CHANGES TO MY FAMILY PACK IS THERE ANY WAY I COILD MAKE MORE

Message 4 of 5 (5,519 Views)
Rank 34: Scholar III
bertyb

Re: Family Pack

Hiya, you cannot generally make more changes, unless you have made a mistake, which can be resolved

Message 5 of 5 (5,507 Views)