Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
leon5139

Future upgrade

Hi Mods

Hope you will be able to help with a query please.

I have an early upgrade date for the 22nd August for my account. My current plan is:

900 mins, 500 texts and 1Gb Mobile data +(mms package and insurance) = £45.98/month.

I am currently looking at the new blackberry bold 9900 and the following package:

£51.00/month 12 month contract with blackberry internet services (+mms + insurance)

I use a fair amount of data through the month. Is there any way to increase the data allowance to 1GB as per my current contract?

Many thanks,

Mits

Message 1 of 3 (2,590 Views)
Tech Team
Tech Team
Kay

Re: Future upgrade

Good Afternoon leon5139,

Welcome to the eForum. :smileyhappy:

I'll be happy to look into what we can do for you, please reply to my email and a member of the team will be in touch as soon as the BlackBerry 9900 has been released. 

Don't hesitate to ask if there is anything else in the meantime.

Best Wishes,

Kay

Web Relations Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 3 (2,544 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
leon5139

Re: Future upgrade

Thanks Kay,

I've replied to the email. Look forward to hearing from the team.

Kind Regards

Mitesh

Message 3 of 3 (2,532 Views)