Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
slam

Get My Photo site doesn't accept mobile number

Hi,

I'm trying to recover a get my photo site password using a Vodafone mobile number but it doesn't recognise the number. When I visit https://getmyphoto.vodafone.co.uk and click on the retrieve password link, I get the following error:

The mobile phone number you have supplied is not valid, please check it carefully and try again

I tried calling customer services but they didn't know how to help. I also e-mailed Vodafone and got no response.

No one seems to know who looks after the picture site?

Please help.

Message 1 of 4 (5,289 Views)
Tech Team
DaveCD

Re: Get My Photo site doesn't accept mobile number

Hi Slam.

First of all a very warm welcome to the eForum, it is great to see new users here. :smileyvery-happy:

I understand your frustration at not being able to view and use this service.

Are you a Pay Monthly customer or do you Pay As You Go?

If you are the former, have you registered your PAYG with Vodafone? This can be done here, if you are not registered you will not be able to access the site.

Let me know how you get on, and why don't you check out Vodafone VIP as well to see the latest news, events and competitions! :smileyhappy:

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 4 (5,260 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
carld423

Hi im having this problem too. i am pay monthly. any help greatly appreciated
Message 3 of 4 (3,182 Views)
Tech Team
Simon

Hi carld423

Thanks for your post. Are you registered for My Account online? If not you'll be required to register here first as the password is the same as the one for My Account.

If you are registered then we'll require access to your account to see why you can't access the service. I've sent a private message with details of how to contact us directly. You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks

Simon

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 4 of 4 (3,160 Views)