Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
jaslang

How Many Minutes Left?

Hi

I have recently changed from PAYG to Contract which was a nightmare and has involved several emails backwards and forwards. Anyway I digress.....

I cannot see how many free minutes/texts I have left or have used via 'My Account'.

It just says 'plan unavailable'.

It has been the same since day 1 and I check it every day.

I don't find this acceptable when it is touted as being a benefit for account customers.

I can see there are many many posts on the forum with similar issues and can't believe that Vodafone are not dealing with them.

I have had nothing but hastle up to now and every time I send an email to support I wait 5-7 days for a reply.

If one of you online guys could look into this for me I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks
Message 1 of 15 (18,100 Views)
Rank 6: Frequent Poster
Mike111

How Many Minutes Left?

Does it not show in My Bill -> Bills -> Unbilled usage?

If you're past your first month of your contract then you can call 44555 FOC and it'll send you a text.
Message 2 of 15 (18,100 Views)
Rank 47: Master I
AnnS

How Many Minutes Left?

If you have only just recently changed from PAYG to contract, you wont receive your first bill until around six weeks after joining.

It could be you dont have a bill to view at the moment.

44555 should be working though.
Ann
Message 3 of 15 (18,100 Views)
jaslang

How Many Minutes Left?

Does it not show in My Bill -> Bills -> Unbilled usage?

If you're past your first month of your contract then you can call 44555 FOC and it'll send you a text.

Mike

Thanks for the reply.

No, it does not show in 'My Bills' or anywhere else.

I am not past my first month yet so can't do it by text.

The thing is, as soon as you log into 'my account' there is a box that should show your plan, minutes and texts. All it says is 'no plan available'.

The bottom line is...if I can't check my remaining free minutes, I have been missold the package (as well as many others by the look of the forum) and I am wasting valuable time trying to sort out basic stuff.

Next stop will be a thread on Moneysavingexpert, which might not get me a solution to my problem, but will be guranteed loads of replies and go straight to the top of the Google listings.

Anyway frustration is setting in so I'll stop.

Thanks for the help anyway
Message 4 of 15 (18,100 Views)
Rank 6: Frequent Poster
Mike111

How Many Minutes Left?

That's why then, as far as I'm aware, the ability to view your priceplan details doesn't work for most (if not all) people yet. It certainly doesn't work on any of my numbers. You can call 191 and they'll be able to look at your remaining minutes for you.
Message 5 of 15 (18,100 Views)
jaslang

How Many Minutes Left?

If you have only just recently changed from PAYG to contract, you wont receive your first bill until around six weeks after joining.

It could be you dont have a bill to view at the moment.

44555 should be working though.

Hi Ann

Thanks for the reply.

I understand that there will be no bill available, but should surely be able to see my remaining minutes/texts, as there is a box for these details on the account page.

If I go to 'my plan' it just says 'no plan available'.

So even though I know what plan I am on it seems Vodafone don't :blush:

Thanks again
Message 6 of 15 (18,100 Views)
jaslang

How Many Minutes Left?

That's why then, as far as I'm aware, the ability to view your priceplan details doesn't work for most (if not all) people yet. It certainly doesn't work on any of my numbers. You can call 191 and they'll be able to look at your remaining minutes for you.

Thanks

Perhaps Vodafone could explain why we are unable to view or remaining minutes/text when it is advertised as being a benefit both online and verbally.

I understand I can call 191 but why should I have to when they have told me that I can check my remaining credits online at anytime?

Hopefully one of the team can clarify

Thanks
Message 7 of 15 (18,100 Views)
AnnS

How Many Minutes Left?

Hi Ann

Thanks for the reply.

I understand that there will be no bill available, but should surely be able to see my remaining minutes/texts, as there is a box for these details on the account page.

If I go to 'my plan' it just says 'no plan available'.

So even though I know what plan I am on it seems Vodafone don't :blush:

Thanks again

No you cant, there is no bill available, one has not been issued so no account information is available until a bill is produced.

Once you have recieved your first bill, everything will be working.
Ann
Message 8 of 15 (18,100 Views)
jaslang

How Many Minutes Left?

Just to add....

I have been very patient with this after the hastle I went through to actually resiter online, taking nearly 3 weeks.

I asked the question about the online viewing of minutes 5 days ago by email (twice), with no reply.

The last time I posted on here with my queries, my post was removed (it was not offensive in any way), so I hope I can get an answer this time.
Message 9 of 15 (18,100 Views)
jaslang

How Many Minutes Left?

No you cant, there is no bill available, one has not been issued so no account information is available until a bill is produced.

Once you have recieved your first bill, everything will be working.

Thanks Ann

If that is the case, that would explain it.

However, it would probably save a lot of hastle for everyone if Vodafone let their clients know this (I can't be the first to ask the question).

:blush:
Message 10 of 15 (18,100 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

How Many Minutes Left?

Hi Jaslang

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with our Online Account Platform.

I can confirm as Annzing has stated that you will be unable to view your unbilled usage/remaining minutes etc until after your first bill has been produced. Once this has been produce you'll see everything working correctly. It usually takes between 4 and 6 weeks for your first bill.

You can query your remaining minutes/unbilled usage by calling our teams on 191.

Let me know if you have any more questions and we'll be more than happy to help you :)

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 11 of 15 (18,100 Views)
Tim0miT

How Many Minutes Left?

Hi Jaslang

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with our Online Account Platform.

I can confirm as Annzing has stated that you will be unable to view your unbilled usage/remaining minutes etc until after your first bill has been produced. Once this has been produce you'll see everything working correctly. It usually takes between 4 and 6 weeks for your first bill.

You can query your remaining minutes/unbilled usage by calling our teams on 191.

Let me know if you have any more questions and we'll be more than happy to help you :)

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

so when are vodafone going to have a method of checking our limits much the same as they do for checking credit on PAYG?
Message 12 of 15 (18,100 Views)
AnnS

How Many Minutes Left?

so when are vodafone going to have a method of checking our limits much the same as they do for checking credit on PAYG?

They have. 44555 or 191 option 1 then 1 or throught online billing 'unbilled minutes'.
Ann
Message 13 of 15 (18,100 Views)
murof

How Many Minutes Left?

hi
it took me ages ,too to find out what's wrong with my account details.somewhere hidden i read that you need to wait for your first bill. real waste of time.
Message 14 of 15 (18,100 Views)
Tech Team
James

How Many Minutes Left?

Hi Tim,

Ann is spot on here, you can use 44555 free of charge at any time to get all the information regarding your unbilled usage.

Murof, I'm afraid you do need to wait until after your first bill, the reason for this is that the system we use can not work out pro rata on minutes and charges and to prevent giving customers the incorrect information the functionality is removed until after the first bill.

James
eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 15 of 15 (18,100 Views)