Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
k993802

How do I view my remaining Minutes and Data

Simple question:

How do I find out my remaining monthly voice minutes, 3G data and Wi-Fi data allowances (text are unlimited)?

This month I moved to Vodafone from O2 - with O2 I could dial a number and they would read out my remaining allowances or go online to MyO2 where there was a clear breakdown.
- Help! Where does Vodafone hide this basic info?

Thanks in advance

James
Message 1 of 5 (4,390 Views)
Rank 6: Frequent Poster
James5566

Simple question:

How do I find out my remaining monthly voice minutes, 3G data and Wi-Fi data allowances (text are unlimited)?

This month I moved to Vodafone from O2 - with O2 I could dial a number and they would read out my remaining allowances or go online to MyO2 where there was a clear breakdown.
- Help! Where does Vodafone hide this basic info?

Thanks in advance

James

Call 191 option 1 and option 1 again.

You can also download the MyVodafone app from the app store for free to keep an eye on your allowances.
Message 2 of 5 (4,390 Views)
Girth

Hi

Go into the App Store and search for the My Vodafone app, it's the easiest way to manage things. To be honest I have it in a folder with my App Store, iTunes and other data acccessing applictions, whcih reminds me, I think I'm accumilating quite a bit of apps, 98 and counting, maybe some book keeping is in order..

Girth
I talk to my iPhone 4 ... it has feelings for me!!
Message 3 of 5 (4,390 Views)
mobyjosky

I've downloaded the My Vodafone app to my iPhone. But I get a message:

Error
In order to identify your account information, you will need to access the application via 3G. After this first time access, you can use the application over wifi or 3G without having to sign in.

What does this mean? What do I have to do?

Thanks
Mobyjosky
Message 4 of 5 (4,390 Views)
Tech Team
James

Hey Guys,

As suggested in this thread, there are a few ways of monitoring this information including;

Calling 191 - select option 1 – select option 1

Calling 44555 – select option 1 – select option 1

Register for an online My Account – this gives you a wide range of account management tools you can use to make amendments to your account as well as monitor your usage and your bills without having to call us.

Download the My Vodafone App – this gives you all you unbilled usage in a handy little iPhone application.

If you are having any issues with the My Vodafone app you would need to make sure of the following;

You have received your first bill,

You are not on a Vodafone business or individual business account or price plan,

You are accessing the application through the 3G network not WIFI

You have the latest version installed.

If you are still having issues after performing these checks, please let us know.

James

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 5 of 5 (4,390 Views)