Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
Piippyy

How long into my contract until i can reduce it down to the minimum?

I really need to reduce my bill down to the lowest it will go so that I can start a new contract, but how long into my contract must i be to be able to do this?
Message 1 of 3 (2,999 Views)
Rank 47: Master I
AnnS

I really need to reduce my bill down to the lowest it will go so that I can start a new contract, but how long into my contract must i be to be able to do this?

You will be unable to reduce your tariff if your contract starts YPL or Your Plan since you will have agreed to pay Vodafone a set amount each month for the duration of the contract.

If you are on a different price plan, you can reduce your contract from month nine of the commitment one step at a time each month down £5.00, until you reach the lowest which is £20.00.
Ann
Message 2 of 3 (2,999 Views)
Tech Team
Sukhi

Hi Piippyy

Welcome to the eForum! Hope you stick around :).
I can see the lovely AnnS has been quick to help here (Thanks :)).
If you need further assistance, just give me a shout.

Sukhi
eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 3 of 3 (2,999 Views)