Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
fi19817

How to delete my account

Hi,

I just recently changed my sim and reregistered a new account and I was wondering how you delete your old account and old phone number.

I can't see an option for it on my old account. Please help.

Thank you

Fiona

Message 1 of 2 (4,713 Views)
Tech Team
James

Re: How to delete my account

Hi Fi9817,

I am a little confused by your post, can you verify exactly what you are referring too.

Do you mean an account or an online account?

Is the old account a PAYT account that you no longer use?

If it is an online account that you want deleting then let us know and we can arrange for this to be cancelled.

If it is an old PAYT number that you want to cancel, then simply don't use the SIM for 60 days and the number will be disconnected automatically?

If it is a contract number that you wish to cancel let us know and we can arrange for a 30 day disconnection for you. :smileyhappy:

James

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 2 (4,679 Views)