Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
wilson_chan64

International Calling - Are 020 numbers included in minutes when using calling cards?

Are the 020 numbers to companies like www.18185.co.uk (on 020-81802828) included as part of any inclusive minutes package I have with Vodafone ?
Message 1 of 4 (5,722 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
MattyD1

International Calling - Are 020 numbers included in minutes when using calling cards?

Hi wilson_chan64

Thanks for the question as I know that you won't be the only person wondering about this.

Unfortunately, I'm going to be the bearer of bad news.

Even though the number you'd be dialling is an 020 number it wouldn't be included in your inclusive minutes as per the terms and conditions:-

....Calls to call forwarding services, onward calling services and calls to numbers that pay a revenue share are not eligible for your inclusive minutes even if they use numbers that would normally be included....

If you no longer want to use the calling cards, but still want to make International calls, then why not take a look at the Vodafone International package, as this offers fantastic value for money.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Many Thanks

MattyD

eForum team
Want to give me some feedback? Yes
Message 2 of 4 (5,722 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
TomY

Further to your answer,

if I was to call one of these 020 numbers would it then simply cost me the standard UK fixed line rate of 20p a minute?

Tom
Message 3 of 4 (5,722 Views)
Tech Team
Dave

Hi TomY,

It depends on what the number you're trying to call is. We do not support calling cards, and therefore you may be charged the full price - check here to find Vodafone premium rate call prices.

As mentioned above, Vodafone International may therefore prove a much better value option for you, so why no check it out?

DaveN

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 4 of 4 (5,722 Views)