Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
lewishoad

Issue with network/upgrade situation

Good afternoon,

I recently upgraded and extended my contract with VF (Monday 5th Dec) and purchased the Galaxy Nexus. The sales rep in the store suggested my new handset would be with me in 1-2 working days but I have not even had an email to say it has been dispatched yet, apparently it is out of stock? I am started to get slightly frustrated as my new contract has started and I have paid £99 for a handset upgrade which hasn't arrived yet.

Also, since my contract changed, I have not been able to access wireless or internet services on my current handset (Blackberry Bold). I can only make phonecalls and text messages.

I would be grateful if you could address the two queries above.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 2 (2,188 Views)
Tech Team
DaveCD

Re: Issue with network/upgrade situation

Hi lewishoad

Thank you for your post and a very warm welcome to the eForum.

Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding, we are a small team in huge demand but now I am here I would love to take a look at this for you.

I am sorry to learn of your poor experience, Vodafone wish to WOW every customer regardless of how contact is made and this does not appear to have been the case, do you have an order reference number and I will take a look for you.

It sounds as though the BlackBerry Services have been removed at the time of upgrading so I will need to take a look at your account, I will also see if I can check the status of your order from here.

I have sent an email to the address you have registered with on here, please complete and reply to this and I will be able to take a look from this end.

Hope to hear from you soon

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 2 (2,164 Views)