Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Gal
Rank 6: Frequent Poster
Gal
Accepted Solution

Itemised Bill - My Account

I know it's been asked a few times and I searched and still can't work out how to get an itemised PDF bill from the 'My account' section on the VF website.

I can get an itemised .csv but i need the bill to reclaim expenses from work so can someone please explain how to do this. 

I have clicked on the Full document radio button and tried to download the whole bill it just gives me a summary. I've managed it in the past a up until July and now I have forgotten how to get the full itemised pdf 

Can anyone shed some light please. 

Message 1 of 8 (3,737 Views)
Gal
Gal

Re: Itemised Bill - My Account

Thought I should add - I am a Mac OSX Lion user as well if that makes a difference?

Message 2 of 8 (3,720 Views)
Rank 13: Guide II
steffangl

• Click the Adobe logo
  • DocumentDirect should load, click the paper logo with a blue arrow
  • On the popup select Full Document and uncheck compression box

Screenshots attached

Steffangl
If I've helped, please click the star to the left! If I've solved your query, please click Accept as Solution!
Message 3 of 8 (3,712 Views)
Gal
Gal

Nope I only get pages 1 and 2 and when I do get full document it won't download anywhere it just doesn't do anything. 

Getting a bit annoyed with it all now though. I only need an itemised bill and that seems to be an impossibility

Message 4 of 8 (3,703 Views)
Rank 13: Guide II
steffangl

Hi Gal

How strange!

When I choose 'Original document' only a 2 page summary PDF downloads; when I choose 'Full document' it gives the full itemised bill.

What happens once you've selected Full and clicked OK - does only the summary download?

Steffangl
If I've helped, please click the star to the left! If I've solved your query, please click Accept as Solution!
Message 5 of 8 (3,700 Views)
Rank 7: Helper I
mitchja

[ Edited ]

To get your fully itemiised bill, make sure once you log into your account and click on 'View Bills' you change the drop down box under where it says Account Summery to 'Breakdown by product' then click 'Go' then click the PDF button and download as already mentioned.

During the download process, it will still say there's only 1 or2 pages, but when you actually download your bill there will be more than just the 2 summery pages.

Message 6 of 8 (3,694 Views)
Gal
Gal

I will try this when I get back and let you know if it worked.

Cheers
Message 7 of 8 (3,646 Views)
Rank 2: First Poster
Cassius

It obviously never worked, if you are still here. Use Firefox. It will work. Vodafone needs to fix this downloading on Safari issue. 

Message 8 of 8 (66 Views)