Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
Bassmish123

Itemised Bill request

I've been having a nightmare trying to get Vodafone to send me itemised bills. I need to get hold of a phone number from a call I made last Jan, and the online billing function wont let me view that far back. So I rang them twice and each time was told the bills would be sent in the post, but I didnt recieve anything. So I rang today and was on the phone for about half an hour trying to cajole the poor operator into emailing me my own bills. Why is this such a struggle? Vodafone are the ones who operate a no-paper bills policy, I have no problem with saving trees, but when I urgently need an itemised copy of my bill I should be able to get it with no fuss. This was a very urgent request and a very stressful time, so having to constantly ring Vodafone has added to the stress and could possibly result in me being seriously out of pocket. Why cant Vodafone let you view itemised bills on your online account? So frustrated I actually burst into tears while on the phone to them : (

Message 1 of 10 (6,597 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
George

Re: Itemised Bill request

Hi Bassmish123,

Firstly, a very warm welcome to the eForum Family, I'm sorry to hear of the poor experience you've had so far.

If you reply to the email I've just sent you then we'll be able to arrange the bill to be sent out to you.

George

eForum Team

Message 2 of 10 (6,593 Views)
rossdon-duncan

i have been trying to email vodafone with no luck because that part is not working at the moment.  Is it possible to have my itemised bills from last january please, i am unable to access them on line. thank you

Message 3 of 10 (5,910 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

Hi rossdon-duncan and welcome to the eForum :smileyhappy:

I’ll send you an email over to the email address that you registered with so that we can have a look at this for you. All you need to do is hit reply and fill in all of the information it asks for. We’ll then get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Wayne

If you have a spare minute could you please take the time to fill out a short feedback form about me?

You can do so here

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 4 of 10 (5,881 Views)
rossdon-duncan

i recieved an email from vodafone saying my bills were able to be viewed on line but i can only see the last 3 months, i was wanting my itemised bill from january 2011 please, also i did not recieve an email.

thank you

Message 5 of 10 (5,861 Views)
91MADAMS

Can you send me a paper bill to my home address please?

Just need it this one time,

Cheers

Matthew

Message 6 of 10 (4,745 Views)
Tech Team
Ben_H

Hi Matthew,

You'll need to speak to us via email in order to get a copy of your bill. Can you follow the instructions I've sent via Private Message for us to get into your account? You can find your PM inbox here. :smileywink:

Cheers, Ben 

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 7 of 10 (4,728 Views)
foxy26

I too am having the same problem. I'm a PAYG customer & only able to view 30 days, instead of the 90 days it states and I have lost some of my contacts & know I text/phoned them at Christmas& New Year. Please help. Thank you

Message 8 of 10 (1,064 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
James

Hi foxy26,

When it comes to a Pay as you go account, we don’t have a bill that we can send out to you.

Unfortunately, we wouldn’t be able to provide the numbers that you’d called in December.

James

Message 9 of 10 (1,045 Views)
Rank 37: Professor I
hrym

Sorry I can't help retrospectively either, but this is a timely reminder that any electronic device can fail at any time. People: back up your contacts (in preferably two places).  Remember Schofield's law - data doesn't exist at all unless it exists in at least three places.

Message 10 of 10 (1,037 Views)