Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 2: First Poster
matthew_maude

LG Optimus 3D?

i'm due an update and seen as Nokia aren't releasing the N9 in the uk i want a LG Optimus 3D which you don't seem to offer, yet the Carphone Warehouse offer it on Vodafone contract... i've been with Vodafone for a few years now so really don't want to cancel my contract just to get another so i can have this phone

any advice? will it be availible soon?

i'm on a £40.86/m contract

thanks

Matt

Message 1 of 3 (2,169 Views)
Tech Team
Ian_C

Re: LG Optimus 3D?

Hi matthew_maude,

Thanks for posting. We showcase all our forthcoming devices. It’s worth checking this on a regular basis.

We don’t offer the LG Optimus 3D. Have you checked out our range of phones?

If nothing appeals, it might be worth checking with the Carphone Warehouse about upgrading to that phone. I’ve sent you an email. If you see a phone we range, just reply to that email and we’ll be in touch to discuss the possible options.

Best Wishes

Ian

Web Relations Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 3 (2,144 Views)
Rank 32: Scholar I
SynthFG

Re: LG Optimus 3D?

You can get an Optimus 3D from Carphone as an upgrade to your current contract today

http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/mobiles/choose-tariff/LG-OPTIMUS-3D/UPGRADE

Note I do not work for voda, Nor now am I a customer
My advice comes from experience and my opinions are my own
Message 3 of 3 (2,141 Views)