Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
shetland

MPAY charges

[ Edited ]

Hi

Im being charged £5 a month but I dont know what its for. It says on my bill MPAY. Very frustrating as I cant find anywhere on the vodafone website to cancel whatever it is. PLEASE HELP!

Message 1 of 13 (5,611 Views)
Rank 27: Mentor I
_365_

Re: MPAY charges

Hi Shetland,

it may be a subscription service via Vodafone....on your handset browser go to "myweb.360.com/bmk/MyVodafone" or "live.vodafone.co.uk:80/bm/myaccount"

there is a link to "manage subscriptions" and it will list any you have from Vodafone...and you have option to cancel them

you will need to wait til someone from Vodafone to come along and look into it

:smileyhappy:
Message 2 of 13 (5,577 Views)
shetland

I cant login to vodafone360 on my handset. It says i didnt register before 30/06/11 so cant get it!

Message 3 of 13 (5,570 Views)
Rank 27: Mentor I
_365_

I have just tried "live.vodafone.com" on a sim that wasnt registered for 360 (out my dongle) and it takes me to page :smileyhappy:
Message 4 of 13 (5,566 Views)
Tech Team
DaveCD

Hi shetland

The Vodafone 360 service has now been closed.

I would love to investigate this £5 charge for you and to get the ball rolling I have sent you a Private Message.

You can find your PM inbox here.

Hope to hear from you soon.

DaveCD

eForum Team

It would be amazing if you could take 30 seconds to complete a quick survey to aid my development. :smileyvery-happy:

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 5 of 13 (5,552 Views)
venus_uk

Hi,

I have also had £5.00 deducted from my account for a purchase each month. I have been to the vodafone live link and had a look at my subscriptions. The only one I had (as I've just cancelled it) was a sat nav one that was supposed to be free (and said so as the price). There are no other purchases/ subscriptions on my account, so where is the £5.00 coming from? It is definitely something I haven't bought knowingly as it goes out of my account at 0150 (Tuesday 14th this month).

Helen

Message 6 of 13 (5,514 Views)
Rank 47: Master I
AnnS

[ Edited ]

venus_uk wrote:

Hi,

I have also had £5.00 deducted from my account for a purchase each month. I have been to the vodafone live link and had a look at my subscriptions. The only one I had (as I've just cancelled it) was a sat nav one that was supposed to be free (and said so as the price). There are no other purchases/ subscriptions on my account, so where is the £5.00 coming from? It is definitely something I haven't bought knowingly as it goes out of my account at 0150 (Tuesday 14th this month).

Helen

Hello Helen

MPay is the Vodafone portal to pay for a purchase such as a ringtone or a monthly subscription.

Go onto Vodafone Live, scroll down to my phone bill, scroll down to my purchases, my subscriptions.   You will be able to see what the purchase or subscription is for and cancel from there.

Ann
Message 7 of 13 (5,504 Views)
venus_uk

My purchase history -

"You have not made any purchases."

Manage subscriptions -

"Active subscriptions for 447..............

• Vodafone Sat Nav. UK maps with traffic

Purchased: 08/04/10

Expires: 15/03/12

Price: FREE"

There is no more!

Message 8 of 13 (5,499 Views)
Tech Team
DaveCD

[ Edited ]

Hi venus_uk

Thank you for your posts and a very warm welcome to the eForum. :smileyhappy:

I can see there has been some outstanding support from AnnS (thank you :smileywink:) and I would love to investigate this further for you, so to get the ball rolling I have sent you a Private Message.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 9 of 13 (5,478 Views)
venus_uk

Hi,

Thank you. I went to my local branch today and all has been sorted.

Helen

Message 10 of 13 (5,472 Views)
Tech Team
DaveCD

Hi venus_uk

Thank you for letting us know that this has been resolved, I am pleased.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to post.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

It would be amazing if you could take 30 seconds to complete a quick survey to aid my development. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 11 of 13 (5,470 Views)
sazaroo

Hello!!

I have just noticed that I have been having these charges too, but not just for £5 a month, some months it can be £15! 

My vodafone bill is getting so expensive due to all these extra charges for something I dont even have!!

Message 12 of 13 (5,027 Views)
Tech Team
James

Hey sazaroo,

So that we can see what the charges are for we will need your account details and speak to you directly for security.

So we can do this I have sent you a quick PM with details of how to get in touch with our team directly, please follow these instructions and one of the team will be able to take a look at this for you.

James

If you have any comments regarding how I have handled your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.

Message 13 of 13 (5,020 Views)