Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
freeflygeek24

Re: My Account - Account Administrator Authorisation!

I am having exactly the same issue. Even the CS seem to be getting frustrated with the online system. I must admit i find it amazing that such a high tech company such as Vodafone has such an appalling online system.

Ive called CS a few times. Account has been deleted so have re registered and once again, administrator authorisation required which takes me to a link from the mail of my account that tels me that i cant access this as the administrator needs to authorise my account. Perpetual maddenning loop. 

Come on Vodafone get a grip and some of that capital on some development work on your site. surely you want everyone to go to a paperless account. 

Message 21 of 56 (4,928 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Lee

Hey freeflygeek24,

Thanks for your post regarding access to MyAccount.

I've just sent an email to your registered eForum address. Please reply with the requested details and we'll be in touch as soon as we can.

Many thanks,

LeeH

eForum team

Message 22 of 56 (4,909 Views)
Rank 2: First Poster
struthie

I am having the same problem,have emailed vodafone and several people have replied but they keep saying I'm not registered but I am,it says it need to be approved by admin before I can view bills etc,well I am the only one on the account.

Very annoying,can someone please help!

Message 23 of 56 (4,873 Views)
Rank 34: Scholar III
bertyb

Hiya, suggest calling and speaking to the Technical Team and asking them to raise a fault for you, or perhaps a moderator here can assist

Message 24 of 56 (4,864 Views)
struthie

I have had an email from someone from voda,have replied now waiting for a reply.

Message 25 of 56 (4,849 Views)
struthie

Has anyone else had any luck with this?

I have now had several emails from vodafone,but still no luck,re-registered but it still tells me I can't access my online bills.

Have had an email to say I can have itemised bills but need to pay for it - why should I when it's not my fault it won't work!

Message 26 of 56 (4,819 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Martin

Hi struthie

Sorry to see that this hasn't been fixed for you.

I have just tried to find any emails that have come into us with the registered email address, but I couldn't see any of these.

I would like to make sure that this is fixed, so I have emailed you, if you can reply back to that email we can then look at ways to get this fixed.

Thanks

Martin

eForum Team

Message 27 of 56 (4,815 Views)
louisendaz68

Hi

Finally got my accounts in order. Tried to access online billing to check unbilled useage etc but no luck. Keep getting message to tell me that I need to approve access to my own account! - what is going on?

Can anyone please help me?

Thanks

Louise

Message 28 of 56 (4,420 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
BenJ

Hi louisendaz68

Welcome to the eForum :smileyhappy:

Hmm that sounds like there’s a problem with your account, no problem we can help with this!

I've just sent you an email so we can access your account, if you can reply back and we can get this sorted for you.

Thanks
BenJ
eForum Team

Message 29 of 56 (4,411 Views)
VodaClone1

After changing my phone number, I'm having the same issue as everyboy else.

Did anybody get a resolution with this?

Message 30 of 56 (4,373 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

Hi VodaClone1

Thanks for your post here. I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with this.

I'm going to send you an email over to the email address that you registered with. All you need to do is hit reply and fill in all of the information it asks for and we'll get back to you as soon as possible

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 31 of 56 (4,363 Views)
VodaClone1

Hi Admin,

I haven't received your email.

Could you resend it to me?

Many Thanks!

Message 32 of 56 (4,350 Views)
Tech Team
James

Hi Vodaclone1,

Apologies for the delay however, i have sent this to you again now, please remember to check your spam filters as we sometimes get caught up in there.

If you don't get this one please let me know and I will send it via another system.

James

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 33 of 56 (4,344 Views)
shu
shu

Hi,

I am having the same issue and have been for the last 6 months. I have endless emails back and forth with customer services going round in circles. They delete my account, I re-register exactly as explained, same problem, I answer their questions, they report a fault, start again, they delete my account, I re-register...etc

I have spent a long time on the phone with customer services 191 trying to resolve this with no luck. I was then given a technical support number over email, to which it wasn't even the correct number but for system and network support for employees. Yesterday I tried again over the phone via 191. The woman couldn't resolve, then said she would put me through to the correct technical support after I stated the number in the email wasn't correct. I was then put through to hardware support for employees, with a woman asking me for my employee number (I'm not an employee) saying I shouldn't have called this number. I said I was patched through via 191. I asked her to put me back through to 191. She said she couldn't, that I would have to ring up again. So I had to ring up again, and wait in the queue yet again. I went through, I started explaining what had happened (calmly). The customer service advisor hung up on me (probably couldn't be bothered).

I called back for a third time. This time a guy was very helpful, and fully grasped the issue in hand. We went through all the same procedures as before a few more times. He said he would raise a fault and that I would have full access to my account within 24 hours. Still no access.

I have been with Vodafone for 6 months, and I've not seen a single bill. I'm getting charged, but I have no way of gaining access to check and confirm my bills are correct. I refuse to be charged for paper billing when I should be able to view online but the service is not being provided.

It is now a matter of urgency as I need a copy of my latest bill to provide for redemption purposes to the company where I purchased my contract. If I don't, I stand to lose out on up to £40. If I never get to view any bill before the end of my contract, I will lose out on £140. If I do eventually lose out financially, I guess I will have to see if there are any small claims legal proceedings I can pursue to recoup my losses.

Can anyone from Vodafone please help with this?

Message 34 of 56 (4,272 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Martin

Hi shu

Welcome to the eForum :smileyvery-happy: it is always good to see new faces on here.

I'm sorry to see that you haven't been able to see your bills for the last 6 months and I can see why you would be unhappy with this especially as you need the bill to claim some money back.

So that we can look into this for you, I have just sent you an email, if you can reply back to that with the relevant information we can then cover this together.

Thanks

Martin

eForum Team

Message 35 of 56 (4,258 Views)
Jace

Hi,

It would appear that I am also experiencing the "account administrator hasn't approved your request to access your online account" problem. :smileysad:

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jace.

Message 36 of 56 (4,224 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

Hi Jace,

Thanks for your post here. I’m sorry to hear that you are having problems with this.

Don’t worry though, we’ll get this sorted for you so I’ll send you an email over to the email address that you registered with. All you need to do is fill it and send it back to us. We’ll then get back to you as soon as possible

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

Want to give feedback about me?

You can do so here

Message 37 of 56 (4,216 Views)
MrSissompns

Hello I am also having this problem please email me with the form.
Message 38 of 56 (4,208 Views)
laura_m_

hi,

i also cannot access my online things as it is saying i need permission from the adminiatrator however there is only 1 mobile number on my account and it is in my own name. im confused...

Message 39 of 56 (4,201 Views)
Tech Team
James

Heya Guys,

Many thanks for your posts here.

So we can look into this for you we will need access to your account.

To allow us to access your account, I have sent you a quick email, please reply with your details and I will get one of our team to start the ball rolling in getting everything resolved for you.

James

eForum Team

Message 40 of 56 (4,191 Views)