You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
dizzyblonde82

Need to cancel contract - email contact form not working

Hi,

I am trying to cancel a vodaphone contract but the online email contact form is not working, could someone contact me to end the contract.

Thanks

Sarah

Message 1 of 54 (24,221 Views)
adrian_uk17

Re: Need to cancel contract - email contact form not working

Can i also please receive an email as i wish to cancel my contract also and you website form is not working.

Message 2 of 54 (24,167 Views)
Rank 3: Occasional Poster
roli

Within the next two weeks I will need to email Vodafone to give the 30 days notice that I will not be renewing my contract.   Could I have the correct email address please.

I do not wish to use the online email form as people report having used it and the email not being received. If I send it via my own software I have a date and time of sending.

Message 3 of 54 (24,159 Views)
dizzyblonde82

Please could someone give me the cancellation email address - today is my date for giving 30 days notice prior to the end of the contract.

Message 4 of 54 (24,155 Views)
Tech Team
Ian_C

Hi guys,

Thanks for your posts. I’m sorry to read that you all wish to cancel.

We’d like to look at the options with you and see if we’re able to help.

If you can contact us here. Please include MMM135 in the subject line. It would be helpful if you could also include a link to this thread in the email.

We’ll be in touch over the next few days.

Thanks

Ian

Message 5 of 54 (24,127 Views)
roli

With all due respect Ian the link you give assumes that Vodafone can persuade me to stay, that is not the case with me.

I am leaving Vodafone for a number of reasons, the prime one being I wish to reduce my monthly broadband bill which I can by moving my mobile account.  We have tested the supplier over the last year with another family phone and found we can get 3g coverage where we cant with you and also connect to the internet where I cant now. (BBC monitoring software showed that I only got 3g for 6% of the time with Vodafone) The package I will be going on is actually worse than I could get with you!

Secondly shortly into my Vodafone contract I reported my iphone was useless, if it got a signal from you it wouldnt hold on to it and Vodafone would not accept I or the hundreds of others on this and other forums had a problem with this phone.  I ended up going to Apple who agreed there was a problem and promptly swopped the phone (this happened twice)  When this failed I asked V if there was anything they could do for me, answer no,  I emailed V and said if they couldnt help I would get a new phone and use up my contract and then leave. No answer so I did that and used the sim card in another phone since.

It would seem that reading on here and another large consumer forum that people have problems leaving Vodafone, ie you not receiving emails etc and telephone peoples attitude to customers (all on this forum) that is why I would like a proper email address to send to and not an anonymous online form.  Can you supply that please

Message 6 of 54 (24,102 Views)
roli

Take it Im not getting a reply then

Message 7 of 54 (24,041 Views)
Tech Team
DaveCD

Hi roli

Thank you for your post, and of course we are sad to see any customer leave for whatever reason. :smileysad:

I am sorry that you have had difficulties or objections following the instructions posted by Ian above, I have sent an email to the address you registered with on here, once you have completed and replied to this we will be able to progress with your request.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

Message 8 of 54 (24,018 Views)
roli

I have your email thanks Dave, I have replied
Message 9 of 54 (24,006 Views)
seb12345

I too wish to cancel... and no, I do not want to be convinced to stay. 

I have tried the email form from 2 different browsers, and sent in a complaint to try to get my cancel request sorted, I've also searched the site for an email address.  Frankly I'm absolutely appalled at how difficult vodafone have made such a simple thing to do so difficult!

Please can I be emailed so I can reply to it.

Message 10 of 54 (23,816 Views)
ahgao11

Hi,

I also need to endmy contract (moving abroad) but the email form is not working. Is there someone I can contact to end my contract?

Thanks a lot

Message 11 of 54 (23,805 Views)
Tech Team
DaveCD

Hi seb12345 and ahgao11

Thank you for your posts and a very warm welcome.

We never like to see anyone leave however we do respect our customers decisions and I would gladly assist you with this.

I have sent you both a Private Message, all you need to do is follow the instructions and once I have your responses I will be able to advise of any Early Termination Fees and assist.

If there is anything that we can assist you with we would be more than happy to help, just post your query and we will do everything we can.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

Message 12 of 54 (23,760 Views)
nfra200

Hi!

I seem to have the same problem as everyone else with getting anywhere at Vodafone. Service is quite appaling and I never thought I would ever say that as I have been a very loyal customer and always been recommending you.

Please provide me with an email address to cancel my contract as I will be changing to another provider who can offer service and the contract I am looking for.

You have just lost yourself a customer.

Thanks.

Message 13 of 54 (22,286 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
PaulE

Hi nfra200, 

I'm sorry to see that you're looking to leave us - I'd hate to see you leave!

I've sent you a PM with some instructions on how to contact us directly, follow these and a member of the team will call you as soon as they get your email to discuss your options.

You can find your PM inbox here

Paul

Message 14 of 54 (22,269 Views)
Mika7749

Hi!

I seem to have the same problem as everyone else with Vodafone.

Vodafone has made it so hard to contact any way...  The vodafone shopkeepers in my town have given me a contact number that put me through to UPC... How stupid and ... (I wont even say)  I am tired of all of the calling which by the way does not have any effect..

Please provide me with an email address, as I need to contact Vodafone immidietaly

Thanks.

Message 15 of 54 (22,251 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
PaulE

Hi Mika7749, 

There's a PM on the way to you now with the correct email address to use - once we get your email we'll give you a call to sort everything out.

Paul

Message 16 of 54 (22,237 Views)
bob808

Can you also send me the form please - I have a broadband sim account that is out of minimum contract and simply not required anymore.  Thanks

Message 17 of 54 (19,958 Views)
Tech Team
Ben_H

Hi bob808,

The generic Contact Us form is the quickest route to use. If you state that you're submitting your 30 day notice to cancel in the message body, a customer services representative will confirm the closing date for you. 

If you'd like to upgrade the line to say a laptop or tablet deal, feel free to follow the instructions I've sent via Private Message here. :smileywink:

Cheers, Ben

Message 18 of 54 (19,831 Views)
dwestron

Hi there

Can you assist in cancelling my Pay Monthly a/c - I have already switched to another carrier and chose to go with a new number so no PAC required.

David

PS its on monthly rolling contract.

Message 19 of 54 (19,553 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Dave

Hi dwestron,

I'll pop you a PM so we can look to get this sorted for you.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Dave

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 20 of 54 (19,471 Views)